Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

Oooh, sexy time with Gramma and the nose picking babies!

My ex husband decided to do a trip with myself and the kids. Said we would have time for romance when they were asleep. No gramma to sit.

That's why he's my ex.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's what I thought. Actually at first glance it looked like Dutch Delft pattern

I thought Dutch too but I thought that didn't make much sense, who knows!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Thanks for the info guys. I might just pop into a store and pick up some CBD oil.

Im thinking it may help for my anxiety.

I’m having trouble sleeping.  I sleep for 3 hours, wake up and can’t fall back asleep.  My mind keeps racing.  I’ll have to think about CBD oil.

Dear Lord it’s only one hour in.  I’m basically just reading the forum.

• Love 6
(edited)

I can't imagine the self control Mama Kalani had to exercise to keep from throwing herself out of the car when Asuelu started talking about sex toys.     

That cabin looks dirty, and shabby.  Asuelu's cabin looks better, and at least they don't have bunk beds in the second cabin. 

Swigging booze straight from the bottle?    They are going to be passed out on that nasty rug very soon.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

Wow what an amazing life! So sorry for your loss. 

• Love 9

Kalani must have gone to some nice camps. Mine didn't have actual buildings to sleep in that had bathrooms and kitchens.   I don't see anything wrong with this place (except, maybe leave the kids home and leave the Idiot home...just take a different dude altogether).

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Why is Sharp's torturing us with all this sex talk from the Soman Village Idiot. This is inappropriate.

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wouldn’t it make more sense to leave the kids at home?

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This "sexy" talk is the opposite of sexy. These two must be desperate for a TLC paycheck.

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The only thing that could be worse is watching them prepare for the tryst.   The poor MOM!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. All of these people repulse me.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kalani if you wanted a Sandals vacation don’t marry a poor resort worker. I actually found renting a cabin to be more romantic…resorts are always overcrowded. A cottage in the woods offers privacy and quiet.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Can't really understand why the kids and Mom needed to go on the "sexy" weekend??

And it sure seems like Asuleu can't QUITE meet Kalani's expectations, no matter what he comes up with.

Finally, Tiffany is just as dumb as the day is long.  She's still trying to convince SOMEONE that Ronald is Daniel's  father.  Uh no... Stupid.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Dim bulb was only good for sex in the first place. He needs to be able to make a living, act like an adult, be responsible. Having sexy times is only a bandaid.

And yet here we are watching him on tv. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

No.  Whiskey distillery was one of the first businesses Brigham Young setup. 

B53DE463-22B3-416B-A8EF-334E7F21D1E3.jpeg

Nobody can have just one.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

is Utah a dry state??

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Does guzzling booze remind Kalani of her LDS upbringing too?

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu drunk? What a gross thought.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1