Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Cue Betty's tears in 3... 2... 1....

OH, I was wrong.  Shocking.

Not shocking?  Her blaming Julia for anything that Brandon does that she doesn't like.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Julia is right. This is totally about Betty wanting to do what she wants to do, everyone else’s wishes be damned.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I would fucking punch Betty in the face. Such a narcissist.

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

All about Betty, Brandon? Shocker.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You know I think Julia would have grinned and went through it if Brandon's parents were half decent to her.

This is a 180-degree turn from her first season, where she did all the farm work without complaint.  Ever since the tell-nothing. . . 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You know...every so often I have a mean thought and I think...I shouldn’t post that. And then one of you lovely people post it. 

I adore you all. You are my people.

You're welcome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know...every so often I have a mean thought and I think...I shouldn’t post that. And then one of you lovely people post it. 

I adore you all. You are my people.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

These cakes are awful, like Betty ordered the cakes from an 8 year old baker.

I suspect the cakes Betty gets are from the local grocery store, and she tells them what to write on them.    I bet she doesn't even order them, just runs in at the last minute and grabs whatever's left in the refrigerator case. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

These cakes are awful, like Betty ordered they cake from an 8 year old baker.

Years ago, when my son was in high school, he and some of his fellow culinary students went to a Skills USA competition. When they got there, they discovered it was a cake decorating competition. NONE of his group had any pastry expertise. They bravely jumped in, however, and gave it a go. Their cake looked like that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Take your pants off and make it happen!  I really used to think those were the words when I was a kid...

Well, you know, that's pretty much what Jennifer Beals did in the movie, so you're not wrong!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Take your pants off and make it happen!  I really used to think those were the words when I was a kid...

Well, she kind of did…

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Ronald is never coming to the US because Ronald doesn't want to come to the US.  He's going to tank that interview so that he gets denied because he thinks that will force Tiffany's hand to move to SA.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15