Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I just can’t with these fame whore doctors. The only fame whore doctors I like are Drs. Nassif and Dubrow. Don’t know why.

yeah I’m sure you’re totally homeschooling those kids. And stop with that cackle.

I like Dr. Seuss. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

She's homeschooling five kids? Those kids are learning so much about stuff that never really happened, math that doesn't exist, how to misspell words and how to hide your stash from the assistant principal. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Angela strikes me as the type of person who sees the weight loss surgery as a magic bullet. I have a very big suspicion that she is not eating and is actually further malnourishing herself and that’s why she’s dropping weight so quickly.

That she gets the surgery for her health, but still refuses to stop smoking is further proof to me that she thought it would just be a magic bullet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Why does Angela waste the doctors'  time?

Excuses from Angela ....blame michael for failing..

liar liar ...cigarette is on fire...

edibles lets give her cyanide....she is just soooooo gross...and why would michael call you when you get on the phone and scream like a banshee!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Cannabis in Georgia is legal in terms of its possession and consumption due to a ruling by the Constitutional Court of Georgia on 30 July 2018. Cultivation and sale of cannabis remains illegal.

Anyone take CBD oil?

Does it work?

• Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

I hope Grangela keeps smoking. Is that wrong?

You, me and My-kul.  He's got to be counting on a shorter life expectancy for her.  Or, maybe I'm just projecting.

I don't believe that these doctors are offering alternatives, like edibles, to quitting completely.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Agreed!

Sorry to hear about your mom, @Trackdawg. She looked like a beautiful and talented woman from just those clips you shared. Thank you for sharing that with us.

giphy.gif

Also: you're lucky I hit the upload limit. I think my eulogy on Facebook today was like 22 photos and twice the word length. I had to restrain myself to keep her memorial slideshow under 11:00 ...and the music I chose, with old photos, kept making me bawl.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Gawd Asuelo couldn’t turn me on if I had a thousand switches. The dead eyes and voice would turn my lady parts to dust. 

You know the old saying about "If he was the last man on Earth?".   If the last man is Asuelu, then the human race would die out, because only Kalani is that desperate.    

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope they aren't setting this up for Angela and Michael to divorce and she gets a show as a single woman looking for love after her makeover. 😬

If someone from TLC trolls these boards, then this show idea will happen.

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Anyone take CBD oil?

Does it work?

I take it before bed to help me with sleep anxiety.  I think it works?  I sleep fine.  I just keep ordering it on the off-chance that is what is finally helping me sleep better.  I order mine from "Plant People."

• Useful 1
  • Love 5