Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I think it would be more interesting if Libby and Andreeiii are having emotional affairs with some online fans or something. This family Chantel wanna be plot is boring A.F.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

I enjoyed your heartfelt post so much.  She was clearly a beautiful, intelligent, driven woman and accomplished so much in her life.  ❤️

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Is there a mom in the Family Libby? 

Not a current one I guess.     However, there are apparently a few exes around.

I wish I had a couple of minutes with some nice sharp scissors, with Trish tied to a chair.  I'd take care of that awful mop of hair very quickly.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Last week I told you guys that I had an interview at a local winery. I got hired as an assistant in the tasting room! I start on July 7. Thanks for all the good wishes!

YAY!! I knew you would!! Great going, congratulations!!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Last week I told you guys that I had an interview at a local winery. I got hired as an assistant in the tasting room! I start on July 7. Thanks for all the good wishes!

Excellent! Good luck!

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Trish really not think she’s done anything wrong?

Yes. She’s one of those horrible people who go thru life nasty as hell and completely sure of themselves.

• Love 15

This scene is triggering. Yelling at her like you haven't done anything disrespectful. You take someone that doesn't eat meat to a butcher shop, then call her crazy and a child and don't think you've done anything.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I think it would be more interesting if Libby and Andreeiii are having emotional affairs with some online fans or something. This family Chantel wanna be plot is boring A.F.

Is it me? Or all of these plots very boring?

• Love 11

Nothing like the two incredible hulks ganging up on Natalie, she's done, just let her be to sulk in silence alone.  What do they want from her?  Big bullies!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

I am in complete awe! Your mother had a full and interesting life by her own making, you must have had a fantastic childhood full of culture and inspiration. I bet she never took "no" for an answer 😊.

Hugs to you.

• Love 7

Man, I am still mad. Why was Mike screaming at Natalie about this? My god. She’s your fucking wife. You’re supposed to be the mediator, not fucking harass her.

"Get it done, give her $5000 and send her back to the Ukraine."

That's the disrespect, right there. That alone should tell Mike there's some truth in what Natalie is saying.

• Love 14