Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Natalie is cuckoo for cocoa puffs, why wouldn't they show the Mike's Mom calling her that if it really happened.

Despite the hairstyle she is a sly one....she waited until the cameras were not around.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Even divine men have to settle down. Look at George Clooney

George... sigh. He should have settled down with me. 

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think Treeesh called her a hooker as a joke but she was kind of giving Natalie the stink eye when she was asking her to help rinse that cup. 

She is such a fucking bitch. I'd have flattened her by now. If someone asked me to rinse a utensil I'd think she wanted it. Trish acted like Natalie handed her a dead frog. And who calls someone a hooker as a joke? 

Now she's lobbing barbs at Natalie for "getting old"?? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s talk about you getting pregnant over the Thanksgiving Day meal. Brilliant.

Well, there should be a turkey baster nearby.

• LOL 18

Good job, Natalie. Shut Trash Trish down. I don't like Natalie - but Trish is being insufferable.

That said, I remember a few seasons ago when Natalie wanted to have a baby before the two of them even got married. She begged Mike. Glad to see she rethought that.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I used to make latch hook rugs. 😂

I did TOO!! My mother tried to teach me crocheting.. i did the latch hook.. i loved it (I was in my late teens and twenties)

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Good job, Natalie. Shut Trash Trish down. I don't like Natalie - but Trish is being insufferable.

That said, I remember a few seasons ago when Natalie wanted to have a baby before the two of them even got married. She begged Mike. Glad to see she rethought that.

I think the fact that she has seen Mike's true colours changed her mind.

• Love 6

Did I just hear Asuelo say, "Boom-Chick-a-Boom" in the ad?  Mike is the only other person I've heard say that - on this very episode.  TLC has to write the lines for these morons.

1 minute ago, Boston said:

I miss Uncle Beau

Imagine that he's the most socially astute one in that family.  And, he knew better to stay in the barn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Holy shit, Ron is hammered. 

He knew to prepared ahead of time for this dinner.

I wish drunk was the reason Natalie all of a sudden laughed at a joke no one knows about but her....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok now I don’t feel so bad, it’s a sore spot as hubby thinks I hate visiting  his family  when the fact of the matte4 is I like short visits and lat3 nights alone. Just my introverted preference

Introverts unite! 

• Love 7