Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm going to pretend Simon Le Bon is on the bow singing "Rio" while this family is fighting.

At least he and the rest of the band were cute! These folks... uh uh

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was there even a green vegetable on that table, what was in the giant bowl, it looked like potato salad, (they had mashed potatoes so I am hopping it is not potato salad).  

I think that was the shrimp salad?

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m in Central MA. A few years ago I invested in a split air conditioner/ heat pump. Best investment I ever made. Have left the house in a couple of days because of the heat.

I'm in beautiful Salem, MA and I hate heat. I also hate air conditioning but I'm not proud. I expect to have it on for the next several days. 

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm going to pretend Simon Le Bon is on the bow singing "Rio" while this family is fighting.

Oooh, maybe Betty and Ron's special song is "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran!! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Guys weren't supposed to like Duran Duran, but I did and still do.  They had an uncensored video that was OFF THE HOOK.  I remember an ice cube and a model's chest . . . . the rest is just a blur.

Reflex? The one shot in Toronto?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That has never been on our table but my (now) ex mother in law used to make a garden salad and submerge it in lime jello, I could never figure that out, it was easier to just divorce my then husband than try to unravel that mystery salad.

That was a thing in the 60's but no thank you. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela is not going to give up smoking.

When hell freezes over or pigs fly.

Welp guys that was interesting.  Hoping everyone has a great week. Stay safe. :-)

I wish someone would get a hold of Mike's first wife. I would love to know how her relationship with Trish was.

Edited by greekmom
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15

Guys weren't supposed to like Duran Duran, but I did and still do.  They had an uncensored video that was OFF THE HOOK.  I remember an ice cube and a model's chest . . . . the rest is just a blur.

Girls on Film! 

They had STYLE.

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm in beautiful Salem, MA and I hate heat. I also hate air conditioning but I'm not proud. I expect to have it on for the next several days. 

Oooh, maybe Betty and Ron's special song is "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran!! 

Or Girls on Film.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Lort. Libby. You stupid woman!  And your fam is just as dumb as a box of rocks..  Y'all SUCK. Every last one of you.

Bless yer hearts.

And yes, OF COURSE Grangela can quit smoking at the drop of a hat.  She's TOUGH.  But.... we been smoking 30-40-50 years??? Seriously??

She's not gonna get the wattle done anytime soon; if smoking has anything to do with it!

But now.... so long, farewell.... It's been a hootenany of snark tonight!  You guys are the BEST!

Stay safe!!! Have a fantastic week everyone!

PS... LOVE DURAN DURAN!!! 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Why I have never seen this? I was such a Duranie back in the day

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I love Duran Duran! My personal favorites of theirs are Hungry Like The Wolf, Is There Something I Should Know, Rio, and The Reflex.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is such a fucking bitch. I'd have flattened her by now. If someone asked me to rinse a utensil I'd think she wanted it. Trish acted like Natalie handed her a dead frog. And who calls someone a hooker as a joke? 

Now she's lobbing barbs at Natalie for "getting old"?? 

She tried to make her feel stupid, why couldn't she rinse it herself, she is just wicked

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Was it "Girls On Film"? That is my fave of theirs.

Oops I am the 3rd to guess that.

Goodnight everybody. I watched it streaming so I feel like I am a beat off on everything but it was fun.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Only the censored version was on MTV. I caught the uncensored one at a party, someone had rented a video. Racy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It was fun as always!  And, I'll look forward to everyone's comments throughout the week.  

I'm not staying around for Extreme Sisters or Pillow Talk.  (But I will be lurking on sMothered and Seeking Sister Wife.)

Have a good week!

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Was it "Girls On Film"? That is my fave of theirs.

Yes. 

I don't remember, it was so long ago, but I know they had the absolute best models for their videos, even better than Robert Palmer.

It was Girls on Film! 

• Love 3

Great fun with you all tonight. The snark is top shelf! Stay well, stay strong and live your best life.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of D-Day. Hope you can take a minute to remember all those young boys who died on the beach that day, fighting for our freedom.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Did I just hear Asuelo say, "Boom-Chick-a-Boom" in the ad?  Mike is the only other person I've heard say that - on this very episode.  

I think Mike used an alternative expression, “boom-chick-a-bow-wow” 

Correction: on the rewatch, Mike put his own twist on the expression and said, “Bow-chick-a-wow-wow” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We need to re enact this at SnarkCon 2021

I want to play Libby! There are open auditions for the parts of Charlie and the 3 fugly sisters.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My friend gave me a Duran Duran calendar for Christmas in, must have been 1985 or 6, I was over 30 at the time. I adored them. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Great fun with you all tonight. The snark is top shelf! Stay well, stay strong and live your best life.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of D-Day. Hope you can take a minute to remember all those young boys who died on the beach that day, fighting for our freedom.

Always remember D Day and Gallipoli.It’s important to remember, and try to do better than sacrifice so many young lives. Anyhoo I’m off for a swim, til we meet again XX 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still am!

Yeah that video... a lot goes on in the oil wrestling pit...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Boston said:

Is anyone in the northeast (i'm in Massachusetts).. and Im  sweating mayonaise.)

The air is thick here too, between the humidity and the cicadas I may not leave my house till July 4th when it is promised the cicadas will leave the area.

Someone posted about Rio and Duran Duran, many years ago after a concert on 95 the my friend and I were riding next to the limo that Simon LeBon and the not so attractive bass player were riding in, they rolled down the window and asked us (at 70 mph) if we wanted to fuck and did we have any drugs...ah youth, we declined.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I want to play Libby! There are open auditions for the parts of Charlie and the 3 fugly sisters.

I’m going as Grangie, complete with Aerosmith flares and boobs flapping in the wind (fake ones tho, I could never compete with her sandbags)

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My friend gave me a Duran Duran calendar for Christmas in, must have been 1985 or 6, I was over 30 at the time. I adored them. 

I was 13 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The air is thick here too, between the humidity and the cicadas I may not leave my house till July 4th when it is promised the cicadas will leave the area.

Someone posted about Rio and Duran Duran, many years ago after a concert on 95 the my friend and I were riding next to the limo that Simon LeBon and the not so attractive bass player were riding in, they rolled down the window and asked us (at 70 mph) if we wanted to fuck and did we have any drugs...ah youth, we declined.

Best story ever! I would have blushed and politely demurred 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I'll be Sumit's mother so I can roast everybody and say you looked better online. 😂 Kidding, I should be the Skipper (Laura who was with Aladin) hitting on some hot young men.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4