Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Is it me? Or all of these plots very boring?

Most are boring, Family Libby is the worst though.

I'm here just for the cold shoulder fashion.

• LOL 9

Trish is awful, but Natalie was no ray of sunshine.  She acts like a brat. Even if my MIL told me what she thought my career should be, I would just say, “that’s interesting I’ll look into that.”  Instead of flouncing out of the butcher shop, she could’ve just excused herself.  I would never say “p*ssy” in front of my own mother and on and on. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am in complete awe! Your mother had a full and interesting life by her own making, you must have had a fantastic childhood full of culture and inspiration. I bet she never took "no" for an answer 😊.

Hugs to you.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Talking about mother in laws, Trish wins the prize for being the worst.....not Debbie, nor Betty comes close to her.   Mike you have to defend Natalie, she is your wife.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Mike and Trish are terrible, but Natalie is no prize. Let's not forget when she told Mike his IQ was low and her's was high and other disparaging remarks. They're both toxic.

She wanted him to change his religion, drinking, eating habits etc..

Now she is getting the victim edit because she is on next season's SINGLE LIFE.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Trish is awful, but Natalie was no ray of sunshine.  She acts like a brat. Even if my MIL told me what she thought my career should be, I would just say, “that’s interesting I’ll look into that.”  Instead of flouncing out of the butcher shop, she could’ve just excused herself.  I would never say “p*ssy” in front of my own mother and on and on. 

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately Natalie doesn't know how to be the bigger person, because she herself is a child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Roommate Ron's???

When I named him that in my post it was because I could not remember his name and now seeing it in print by someone else I have decided that will be his name even if it isn't. 

All in favor?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If my husband berated me in front of his mom (or ever) he would be under the wheel of that truck. Fuck Mike.

The big question is would you run over him once, or a bunch of times, and would you stop the car on top of him?    (Like the woman in Dallas did when she caught the husband cheating again) https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-woman-who-ran-over-cheating-husband-freed-prison-n873481

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

@Trackdawg, Welcome back!  You have my deepest sympathy.  Your mother was beautiful, accomplished and will truly be missed. 

Despite your sorrow, you were making gifs for us!  We're honored.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

*dawg that you want me to be

• Love 6

So let me get this straight. 3 days ago, Kalani was crying and wanting a divorce. Now she’s in a shop buying whips and dildos, all bc the attorney said she's responsible for Asuelu for as long as he’s in America.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Ew, she's taking her giant baby to a sex shop?  I don't think that's allowed.

Asuelo gets more repulsive in every scene. I don't buy that he went from, "Condoms are for slut people," to rapper/sex shop afficianado, even with all his YMCA volleyball locker room experience.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)

No, I think it's because her father said either they stay married, or Asuelu is going bye-bye, and I don't mean back to Samoa.

The last think on Earth you ever want to do is buy a house with someone you're going to divorce, so I hope that idea is over.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So let me get this straight. 3 days ago, Kalani was crying and wanting a divorce. Now she’s in a shop buying whips and dildos, all bc the attorney said she's responsible for Asuelu for as long as he’s in America.

Don’t forget the fender bender car accident that Assholeu barely lived through.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Then Asuelu crashed the car and she realized how much she cared. 

Right.

• Love 5

Wait Kalani...you’re very sex positive but “you hear” a lot of women like vibrators? Figure out if you’re

a femme fatale or a wide-eyed virgin. I can’t take the whiplash.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10