Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The air is thick here too, between the humidity and the cicadas I may not leave my house till July 4th when it is promised the cicadas will leave the area.

Someone posted about Rio and Duran Duran, many years ago after a concert on 95 the my friend and I were riding next to the limo that Simon LeBon and the not so attractive bass player were riding in, they rolled down the window and asked us (at 70 mph) if we wanted to fuck and did we have any drugs...ah youth, we declined.

LOL that is a fun memory. My best friend's brother was a concert promoter so we got backstage a few times and it was fun but I was too shy to take advantage of the situation and I kind of regret not being slutty. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was there even a green vegetable on that table, what was in the giant bowl, it looked like potato salad, (they had mashed potatoes so I am hopping it is not potato salad).  

Maybe that was Trish’s special Shrimp Salad (slathered in mayo?)  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My family always had jello salad at Thanksgiving and when we went to my boyfriend's parents for Thanksgiving my mom brought her jello salad and nobody touched it. I thought everybody ate that at holidays but it must be a Dutch/midwest thing. My mom makes a jello salad with a whipped cream topping that is delicious but maybe I am the weird one. LOL

Your not weird.  My family has jello recipes on many occasions and you boyfriend’s family were rude to ignore what you brought.  I’m sure that made you feel bad.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, greekmom said:

All the beeps are annoying. I hope tlc releases the non censored reason.

Would it not be censored on Discovery +? Would Angela's nips not be blurred? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Maybe that was Trish’s special Shrimp Salad (slathered in mayo?)  

The Pilgrims were all about shrimp salad, right? LOL.

Trish enjoyed every minute of that uncomfortable dinner, Mike did nothing to support Natalie, he is weak in character and I really hated feeling bad for Natalie, damn Trish and her bad hair decision and damn Mike and his "dunno" shoulder shrug.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Lazy-eyed Jenn isn't even in the family business.  Maybe that's why her husband's not on this boatride.

She's divorced from a rapping radio DJ

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I'm in DC and yes sweating buckets today. 

Also, we have cicadas. Ewww. 

My daughter is in MD and she called today. She was outside and the cicadas were so loud I could barely hear her talking. They just fall out of the sky! 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He's dreamier: He has all his teeth, if they're real. . . 

He's the only person in that room who addressed Natalie in any sort of empathetic way.

Trish's face all screwed up when she was once again put in her place by Natalie, who isn't taking any shit from her about her choices, reproductive or otherwise. Good on her. You can tell Trish is used to bossing everyone around. She even got snotty with Mike about cutting the turkey. She's despicable.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wish someone would get a hold of Mike's first wife. I would love to know how her relationship with Trish was.

Might be what drove her to play for the other team! 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My daughter is in MD and she called today. She was outside and the cicadas were so loud I could barely hear her talking. They just fall out of the sky! 

It is like something from a Hitchcock film. You should see the cicada dance I do trying to avoid them landing on me.  The noise is deafening, there was a report about how the noise is akin to an airplane engine.

I know it has been 17 years since my mother died because the cicadas came out then too, time flies.

29 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Good luck with the interview. I loved the wineries when we lived in Virginia

If they ask you if you've ever been arrested, just laugh and say, "Sure, plenty of times!" 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Your not weird.  My family has jello recipes on many occasions and you boyfriend’s family were rude to ignore what you brought.  I’m sure that made you feel bad.

My mom and I just laughed about it. We think my boyfriend's family are the weird ones but they are nice and don't mean to be rude, he just grew up totally different than me. His dad was a drinking, gambling, cheating on his wife type and my dad was a family man and my mom and dad were very much in love. His dad is still running wild at 80, I can laugh about it because it's not my dad. Okay, I am telling my life story on here tonight.... TMI

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is like something from a Hitchcock film. You should see the cicada dance I do trying to avoid them landing on me.  The noise is deafening, there was a report about how the noise is akin to an airplane engine.

My daughter said people are measuring the decibels of the cicadas and they're deafening. She determined my one year old grandson will be a senior in high school next time they emerge. 

Oh, here's a PSA for those of you in the area of Brood X, experts have determined that people with seafood allergies should NOT eat cicadas! 

58 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I'm in DC and yes sweating buckets today. 

Also, we have cicadas. Ewww. 

Near Chicago and we've been in the mid 90's for about 4 days.

Right now I'm just glad it isn't still in the 40's like the previous week.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My daughter said people are measuring the decibels of the cicadas and they're deafening. She determined my one year old grandson will be a senior in high school next time they emerge. 

Oh, here's a PSA for those of you in the area of Brood X, experts have determined that people with seafood allergies should NOT eat cicadas! 

It sounds like a semi-distant car alarm that will not shut off. Then they fly blindly into you. Now they’ve got some type of fungus that causes their butts to fall off. So the ground is littered with living and dead cicadas, their shells, and their butts. This is my third go-round with these things and each time they’re more disgusting.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The air is thick here too, between the humidity and the cicadas I may not leave my house till July 4th when it is promised the cicadas will leave the area.

Someone posted about Rio and Duran Duran, many years ago after a concert on 95 the my friend and I were riding next to the limo that Simon LeBon and the not so attractive bass player were riding in, they rolled down the window and asked us (at 70 mph) if we wanted to fuck and did we have any drugs...ah youth, we declined.

Along about 1968, I was 20 and my best friend met a guy who 
wanted to double date with his friend, Gene Michael, shortstop for the Yankees, so I was the blind date. Gene was home in Kent, OH, as it was off season.

We were driving down I-71 on our way to a basketball game at Ohio State. We were in front and my friend and her date were in the back. Backseat Bob reached over and grabbed my ample boobs, saying he just wanted to know what that felt like! I was incensed.

Not much later, Gene asked me if he gave me a million dollars would I have sex with him. After my retort, both he and Backseat Bob bemoaned that "women never tell the truth when you ask that." 🤬

When I got home, my dad unknowingly went on about how Gene was a real gentleman and much better for me than the guys my age, who didn't come off as respectful of my parents.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For fuck’s sake, Nuttie. Your Thanksgiving dish won’t get eaten anyway, so stop getting upset.

It’s the only spot of color in the whole meal. What an unappetizing glop of tan food. No cranberry sauce, no rolls, no wine, no veggies, no salad? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Armchair Critic, my son used his gift certificate from me at Goldbelly for pizza from Malnoti(?) pizza from Chicago. Said it was delish. 

@Armchair Critic Welcome! I live in the burbs & it’s the best time of year to visit Chicago! Millennium Park (the Bean) & Buckingham Fountain are awesome. Navy Pier is a tourist trap, but if you’re here on Wednesday or Saturday - take a fireworks boat cruise from Navy Pier. Spectacular skyline views. The Riverwalk is awesome with restaurants, etc. and there are architectural cruises on the Chicago River that wind through all the skyscrapers. At night they do light shows on the front of the Merchandise Mart on the Riverwalk. Art Institute is a can’t miss. Lincoln Park is a cute neighborhood - huge Restoration Hardware tucked in (can’t even tell it’s a store) with a very cute atrium cafe for lunch. Chicago Oven Grinder for pizza pot pie - to die for! Wear comfy shoes & have fun!

Edited by ChiMama
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Grangie is all class!  Nips all out in the taxi, lighting up a ciggie.

And telling the Uber drivers all about her travails (when she’s not having a loud video call fight with the hubby)

• Love 6
8 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Didn't Natalie have major baby fever when Mike came to Ukraine on their 1st season? She was like, "Put a baby in me now because I'm getting old." Now she's all about trying to be attractive as a career.

Last week I said my head was spinning what with all the various personas Natalie's had to inhabit since she first arrived on the scene! Is she active fitness enthusiast Natalie? Is she manic pixie dream girl Natalie? Is she outdoorsy, nature loving hiker Natalie? Is she baby fevered, nesting Natalie? Is she career girl Natalie? Bright lights, big city loving "I love the nightlife" Natalie? Is she churchgoing holy roller Natalie? In any case, you gotta hand it to Natalie, she's coped with this dizzying array of personalities with aplomb!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Though the Andrei story is fake  I think there was some truth when Libby told Becky to stick with her rich husband. I think Becky dabbles in the business but likely is a well off stay at home mom that likes to play pretend business woman.  Andrei needs the job and she is trying to ruin it for him. She is a bitch and so is Jen.

• Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I thought Libby was saying "your bitch husband" & I wondered why that didn't get more of a reaction from Beckzilla.

Oh I like “ your bitch husband” I’ll put that in the catalog 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 8
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Last week I said my head was spinning what with all the various personas Natalie's had to inhabit since she first arrived on the scene! Is she active fitness enthusiast Natalie? Is she manic pixie dream girl Natalie? Is she outdoorsy, nature loving hiker Natalie? Is she baby fevered, nesting Natalie? Is she career girl Natalie? Bright lights, big city loving "I love the nightlife" Natalie? Is she churchgoing holy roller Natalie? In any case, you gotta hand it to Natalie, she's coped with this dizzying array of personalities with aplomb!

Don't forget PETA loving vegetarian and Carrie Nation non drinker who believes root beer has alcohol in it.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
On 6/7/2021 at 7:02 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, when you put it that way.....

Her name should really be Sybil

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/7/2021 at 6:02 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Is she active fitness enthusiast Natalie? Is she manic pixie dream girl Natalie? Is she outdoorsy, nature loving hiker Natalie? Is she baby fevered, nesting Natalie? Is she career girl Natalie? Bright lights, big city loving "I love the nightlife" Natalie? Is she churchgoing holy roller Natalie?

My all time favorite is BOWLING NATALIE! (90 Days      Bares All) We were ROFL.

https://dailysoapdish.com/2021/02/90-day-fiance-bares-all-spoilers-mike-youngquist-and-natalie-mordovtseva-go-bowling-like-lana-and-david/

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add link
  • LOL 3

Regarding the cicada situation, be extra careful around the bottoms of trees. Apparently snakes -that blend in with the color of the trees - gather to eat the cicadas that fall and you can't see them until it's too late.  I almost stepped on one barefoot *shudder*

On 6/11/2021 at 11:51 PM, magemaud said:

After I add this to my list of favorite 90 DF quotes, I’m going to embroider it on a pillow

285B699A-51DE-4E3F-B659-6DC14044279D.jpeg

Truly, one of my favorites! She may be loco, but she does speak some troofs

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my "heart daughter" (from Moldova)  came by today for a flying visit and she brought me two of her dad's artworks! One I bought, but one he gave me! 

He gave me this watercolor of storks at a lakeside, and did a custom watercolor of poppies similar to this. They are so beautiful!

storks.png

poppies.jpg

Gorgeous!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my "heart daughter" (from Moldova)  came by today for a flying visit and she brought me two of her dad's artworks! One I bought, but one he gave me! 

He gave me this watercolor of storks at a lakeside, and did a custom watercolor of poppies similar to this. They are so beautiful!

storks.png

poppies.jpg

She's not angry, is she? J/K. Those are gorgeous. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

Wow. She's beautiful. 

• Love 9