Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So they blurred the dildoes but can show the butt plugs. All hail TLC still teaching us after all these years.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I really don’t need to see these fools in a sex store….maybe they will buy their own purple friend

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Kalani i recommend the air pulse stimulator.

Trust me.

xoxo Greekmom

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The good toys can get expensive.

giphy.gif

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Does she really think we believe she waited until age 28 and Asuelo was the ONE?

She's probably one of those who are religious and virginal vaginally but not anally.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Dear Kalani,

It is not a sex shop, they do not sell sex, it is an adult toy store, they sell adult toys.

What do we bet Kalani will have to call 911 after Asuelo mangles himself trying to put on that ****ring he is so pleased he bought.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This scene is triggering. Yelling at her like you haven't done anything disrespectful. You take someone that doesn't eat meat to a butcher shop, then call her crazy and a child and don't think you've done anything.

You forgot she also told her she was getting old.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 6

This has been the season of the BOOBS!

Kalani, Angie, and Tiffany have let them all hang out.....please ladies not a pleasant sight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Me, You and my Ex? TLC = The Looney Channel. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

And increasingly gross! I watched "Filth Fighter" and that was beyond disgusting. And I'm a regular viewer of "Dr. Pimple Popper."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

She's probably one of those who are religious and virginal vaginally but not anally.

It's like the saying...Kalani may have been a virgin but her mouth wasn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Dear Kalani,

It is not a sex shop, they do not sell sex, it is an adult toy store, they sell adult toys.

What do we bet Kalani will have to call 911 after Asuelo mangles himself trying to put on that ****ring he is so pleased he bought.

You're awesome lol  thank-you for that lmao

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh no! Does Asuelo thinks he's a rapper!

He is a bit of a TikTok star, dancing mostly I think, I watch a lot of his videos on his instagram, I love them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Wow. She's beautiful. 

Agreed!

Sorry to hear about your mom, @Trackdawg. She looked like a beautiful and talented woman from just those clips you shared. Thank you for sharing that with us.

• Love 7
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

OFFS, Angela is showing us her midrift

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

You still look like a stuffed sausage Angie.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

AAAHHHGGG! MY EYES JUST VOMITED!

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I just can’t with these fame whore doctors. The only fame whore doctors I like are Drs. Nassif and Dubrow. Don’t know why.

yeah I’m sure you’re totally homeschooling those kids. And stop with that cackle.

• Love 4