Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

You, me and My-kul.  He's got to be counting on a shorter life expectancy for her.  Or, maybe I'm just projecting.

I don't believe that these doctors are offering alternatives, like edibles, to quitting completely.  

And to think how much money they are charging her.....not cheap in Beverly Hills.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet it’s more like 20 a day.  

If she copped to 10, its at least 20.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Watching Grangie makes me want to smoke a joint.

it make me want to jump off a bridge. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

10 cigarrettes a day......................Angie you should not even smoke one.

It's like an alcoholic. Double what they tell you, and you'll be a little bit closer 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Rebky said:

Regarding the cicada situation, be extra careful around the bottoms of trees. Apparently snakes -that blend in with the color of the trees - gather to eat the cicadas that fall and you can't see them until it's too late.  I almost stepped on one barefoot *shudder*

OMG this is going to be my nighmare scenario from now on! 

• Love 4
(edited)

I honestly think Ron and Betty holding a party after their adult child clearly opposed to it is a generational thing, because my mom is a late-boomer and has done the same thing. They'll hold celebrations that you don't want, and then on the day of they act like you're being ungrateful when you already told them that you don't want a party. A lot of people on Facebook who seem to be close to Betty and Ron's age are defending them on this as well. They're using the excuse that it's a fun party with cake when that's besides the point. If Brandon and Julia said they didn't want a newlywed celebration, then his parents should've respected that.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Grammar
  • Useful 3
  • Love 12