Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do you all think that is Amira’s hair or does she have extensions? This is how exciting their storyline is, I just focus on her hair.

Extensions. You can see the tracks in a close up.

-Sherlock Holmes 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I love my daughter dearly and didn’t have the heart to tell her not to call me at 8:02 on a Sunday night. Good thing I saw the saw the “First Look, but I couldn’t snark here. Now I am five pages behind.   

I eventually told my son that Sunday night is a big no for calling me and I told him why. He was okay with that. Proof that he loves me unconditionally after all.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I never wanted my mom to go dress shopping with me.  She would have stressed me out.

I bought my dress on my own in Filene's Basement. I don't like to travel in a pack when shopping. And my mother, bless her, is not sentimental, at all. Must be where I get it. 

• Love 9
Just now, mmecorday said:

Sorry I'm late. My girlfriend and I are hooked on "Schitt's Creek" and we wanted to watch the last two episodes of season four before she takes off tomorrow to see her family.

Did they already make enchiladas?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bought my dress on my own in Filene's Basement. I don't like to travel in a pack when shopping. And my mother, bless her, is not sentimental, at all. Must be where I get it. 

Bought my wedding outfit two days before the wedding at Loehmann’s in Burlington, MA, even though I hated the open dressing room.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG we ARE going to be subjected to Brandon and Betty dress shopping. Ugh, ugh, ugh...

Brandon's going to act like a dick and he and his momma will put their heads together and giggle while Julia's in the dressing room. 

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sorry fellow posters. My best friend just went to the ER. I have to beg off for tonight. Catch y’all next time. 

I hope everything is OK! Sending lots of good vibes!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Amira, listen to your Dad....Andrew just cares for himself.

Exactly! I’m 30, and if I told my mom I was going to Serbia after all that shit Amira went through, I would have her size 10 shoe up my ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Sorry I'm late. My girlfriend and I are hooked on "Schitt's Creek" and we wanted to watch the last two episodes of season four before she takes off tomorrow to see her family.

That is an excellent excuse!

• Love 4

Zied looks completely miserable. The only time he cracked a smile was when the blond offered to help him move.  It’s Rebecca’s 4th marriage?  Time to go the courthouse.  

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I’m sure that’s because she’s so over him.  Just keeps mentioning him to demonstrate how little he means to her.

That's such high school relationship behavior. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

has anyone watched the Single Life? Do I need to watch it?

I think it was sort of on the sneak peak the other night, but it was the PT version of it.  I mostly use the ff button, but I did stop because Brittany was in a sex toy shop and Adam the translator was trying to explain it to Yazan;  that was hilarious.  Also I think I saw the "Mohammed Frauded Me " person as well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My DIL invited me to go wedding dress shopping (I have only sons, thank goodness). I politely declined because A) I feared I’d be navigating a minefield and B) I thought it was something a mother does with her daughter and I’d be a third wheel and C)I didn’t give a shit. Not a big fan of what she ended up with, but none of my business.

Good for you!

• Love 2