Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Well, crap.  The commercial from hell is over and they go straight to Hazel and Tariq.   They had 2 segments on them during the bonus episode the other night and I ffw'd thru both.   They are so boring. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi everyone. Anyone else sick of Hazel and the girlfriend talk? 

Yes! I can't believe this is what they're obsessing over, especially during a freaking pandemic. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, renatae said:

20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Since when is it "tradition" for the future MIL to go dress shopping with her son's fiancee? 

To be fair, I watch “ Say yes to the dress” and mother’s usually go.  Betty said she would go in place of the bride’s mother.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

The Joy of Dishwashers!

Mine had an error message about a month ago. The video how to fix it asked for a particular wrench, which my cousin has. It didn't work but the alternate get the drain pump cover off with a spoon did. A red dime sized plastic something caused the error.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yay for all the vax appointments!!!!

Good evening, all!

I'm so jealous... my city finally opened up vax appts for people in my age range with medical conditions but first the website crashed and then all the appointments were taken. Who knows when I'll get one. 

• Love 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I think its the Pfizer. Is that the one that's two shots? I don't care! If I have to take some sick time that's fine, I've got tons and I'm retiring in June! I'm just so relieved!

Make sure that you get the shot in the arm you don't usually sleeping on.     My appointment's tomorrow, at Walmart.    It was easy to sign up, you just have to get a Walmart dot com account (I already had one, don't tell Amazon I've cheated on them occasionally), look at the list of available appointments, select one, and then you fill in contact information, you click the possible qualifying factors, fill in your doctor's name (if you have one), and then Walmart sends you instructions.   You report in at the Pharmacy, then they have another room with spread out chairs for the injection, and waiting period.   It's a two shot series, and the Pharmacy tech sets you up with the second appointment.    You only have to take your I.D. and medical card, and pharmacy card if that's separate.        

If you haven't found an appointment site yet, look at Walmart, and Sam's Club (no membership needed).      And see if there are any located near you.   I just looked Friday evening, and they had one for Monday morning.    

Hazel and Tariq are slobs.   That kitchen needs a major clean up.   

I love watching Zied enjoying the dishwasher.    Rebecca's chicken looks very good.     Rebecca needs to forget the horse ride at the wedding, just go to the courthouse and do it quickly.   Does Rebecca think Corona will allow a big wedding?  

I just can't figure out why, but I don't like Amira's father.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

You can have the fucking wedding later. Damn why are people so obtuse on this point? Get married now, fulfill the terms of the visa, wait out the pandemic...

• Love 19