Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep, then they pull the “why are you so crazy? Look at how crazy you are” 

Been there. Honestly, all joking aside, watching Brandon/Jovi/Mike is not entertaining to me. I snark on them but some of the things they're doing takes me right back to my previous abusive relationship. It might be been 20 years ago, but with just a word or comment I sometimes zoom right back into those moments like not a day has passed. 

My stomach is cramping and I'm not sure if it's that or if I'm constipated. Frankly, I've had a lot of cheese today so it could go either way. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Then Jovi's all "welcome to pregnancy". That's douchebag for "Women. Why do they have to be such bitches, amirite?" He is horrible. 

Novi is the guy who tells you that you’re probably pissed off at him because you’re on the rag. Asshole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’ll see many of you on Wednesday for My 600 Lb Life where we will meet a rather large gentleman named Michael. 

Stay safe, warm, wear your mask and wash your hands! 

Who probably won’t have surgery like most of the 600pounders this season 

boring zzzzz zzzzz

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Good for him.  I told Mrs. FB last season that Mohammed isn't a scammer, he came to America to work, and he is.   Life with smelly "down there" Danielle was intolerable.  I would have done the same thing, marriage vows or no marriage vows. 

Meh I am 50/50 on that. He took a lot of money from different women until his 15 minutes dried up and he had to get a job. I feel he isn’t working by choice but has humbled since being in the US.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I hate how he hangs his mouth open in a half smile, lower lip flapping, blon his face. 

That's the blackout drunk look. 

He doesn't remember what happened in the last 5 minutes, so he just says something snarky.  By morning, the whole night will be gone, and he will act defensive and superior to avoid being called out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That's the blackout drunk look. 

He doesn't remember what happened in the last 5 minutes, so he just says something snarky.  By morning, the whole night will be gone, and he will act defensive and superior to avoid being called out. 

I come from a family of alcoholics, editing aside the signs are there....Yara will be sorry she had a child with him 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Been there. Honestly, all joking aside, watching Brandon/Jovi/Mike is not entertaining to me. I snark on them but some of the things they're doing takes me right back to my previous abusive relationship. It might be been 20 years ago, but with just a word or comment I sometimes zoom right back into those moments like not a day has passed. 

My stomach is cramping and I'm not sure if it's that or if I'm constipated. Frankly, I've had a lot of cheese today so it could go either way. 

right there with you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Okay, now I can read all my notifications...

Also, wanted to share...My hair fell out because of COVID. Until it grows back I've been rocking wigs. I asked my readers to send me any old ones they didn't want and here's what I wound up with...(And yep. I sit here channeling my inner Darcey, watching 90 Days, snarking with you fine folks, and taking selfies.)

1 and 4 are the same wig. I just trimmed it. 

Also, I apparently only have 3 looks. 

wigs.jpg.24a75b2d69e7973bb396f07805c5fe0f.jpg

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Find them some sponges

There’s no way on God’s green earth that Brandon is spongeworthy!

Edited by firefly
I was lagging too far behind everyone else when I made my sponge comment!
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Unfortunately Yara he is not going to change. An old boyfriend was a heavy drinker and booze and his friends always came first.

I got mine to change by screaming 'Get out, get out, get out!'. He changed his address. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

And my watching buddy. (Who has more hair than 10 of Darcey's extensions taped together. Unlike Darcey, she needs no makeup. I do, I need ALL the makeup, but other than Burt's Bees the kid has nothing. She's a freak of nature.)

1253833314_Irisprime.jpg.fc1e9e81cd9ec2fc774829dcae0ed715.jpg2117013401_Irisbeckprime.jpg.937d6395a242f7e4d88f406e3313b634.jpg

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Also, wanted to share...My hair fell out because of COVID. Until it grows back I've been rocking wigs. I asked my readers to send me any old ones they didn't want and here's what I wound up with...(And yep. I sit here channeling my inner Darcey, watching 90 Days, snarking with you fine folks, and taking selfies.)

I like 4 the best if you are taking votes 🙂

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

3 and 8 are my faves!

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Natalie is a bit much, but Michael is a hypocrite. 

And you couldn't pay me to get into another relationship with a man who would rather stonewall me than have a fucking conversation about a hurtful issue.

I’m going to respectfully and lovingly disagree. Michael has denied Natalie’s accusations.  Nothing has changed, what is there to discuss? I believe him. And I think he has stated clearly that he does not think they are a good pair.  She thinks she is better than he and he is lucky to have her.  It’s over.

I've mentioned before that Michael should not have allowed Natalie to come to the States.  He knew it was not fixable, he just didn’t want to say no to her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7