Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I got booed at another site for my snark because cast members read there. It was a comment about David & Annie who continue to milk every drop out of their 90 Day infamy so I feel like some criticism is part of their Faustian bargain. The comments are boring when people are trying to kiss up to the cast, glad we can snark freely here. 😂

I would absolutely hate that!

I'm glad for the warm bosom of my Primetimer family. 

And....do you think that Yara is pregnant?

• Love 9

Hi, everyone! Hope everyone is well and those who were sick are recovered!

I can't figure out why whatshername doesn't want Minty anymore as part of the threesome. Afraid Tarik was too interested? Other than that, the threesome storyline is boring and obnoxious all at the same time. Ugh! Hazel's sad sack face and insistence on having a three way is OTT to me.

Keeping it all in the family, Stephanie seeks out "support."

Jovi's pouting mug is also getting tiresome. I think Yara is right - he spends too much time drinking with his buddies. He thought she was "having fun" in a room full of strangers. Yeah, I would be ecstatic if my fiance abandoned me at our engagement party.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just love Yara and am so sad for her that she's stuck with Jovi. It's so clear that she feels like she has no option but to stay with his rude alcoholic ass for the sake of the kid.

I love how well she expresses what she needs and how she feels. After years of inarticulate yowling on this shitshow, its a real pleasure to hear an intelligent person state her case clearly. 

And yes, Jovi is a drunk. "I wasn't that drunk!" Is really lame. And he is on the defensive. He knows the truth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi everyone. Anyone else sick of Hazel and the girlfriend talk? 

I am and I think Tarik is a dumb ass for being okay with bringing another person into the relationship.  It’s a recipe for disaster.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ryan is Stephanie's 27-year-old fiance who is 27 years old. Did you know that?

I wish she would be more forthcoming about that...

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m holding out for the one time Johnson & Johnson shot.

I will be in the last phase so I have a feeling it will be down to that by the time I get the vaccine. It seems like it is less effective but then again it has been more recently tested against the newer strains.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Hi hi hi I’m late but I’m here. Just in time for crazy, drugged up/drunk Stephanie. 

Hope everyone is doing well!! Or, at least better than the balloon that Stephanie just stabbed the shit out of....

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I got my first Pfizer vaccine yesterday.  No side effects, except an unexpected elation that I got the shot.

I really wanted to cry

I got Pfizer too. Waiting on shit 2. No side effects but a sore arm

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I got my first Pfizer vaccine yesterday.  No side effects, except an unexpected elation that I got the shot.

My hubby got that one, too. Just the first so far - but it went well. I need aortic valve surgery, but have to be tested for allergens first, so surgery date is up in the air. Our vaccine sheet said you have to have #2 during the time period specified, or you have to start over. Not willing to do that, so I'm waiting for some firm dates before I schedule. I'm hoping to go for the one shot deal at Walgreen's, lol.

• Love 5
(edited)

Yara kind of reminds me of my friend.  She lost the first baby, still married the guy and had a second baby. Now she is going through a nasty divorce. I thought he was a nice guy but after hearing and spending more time with him he really felt off. His mom seemed nuts too....always talking about him like he is still a child.  “ She can’t take MY son to a new city” bitch your son is 35 years old. Red flags were everywhere.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10