Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So out of that whole conversation with the attorney he didn’t think, "Oh well, we can request an extension. Let’s go ahead and try another risky plan." Does he not realize that his fiancé had a traumatic experience being detained?

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Gawd I hate Mike.

I wish the aliens would come down and take him.

If he takes her back and marries her, he will be very sorry. She is a nut job.  I have this feeling she is pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

In an earlier episode thread, someone noted that Amira seems to always be posing.  It was obvious here.  Although it should have looked like her screen froze a few times, she was actually preening for the camera on the call with the lawyer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm not blaming you, but you DID leave me to rot in a Mexican jail while you were drinking Singapore Slings on the beach.

"Baby, how can you even pretend to love me if you're not prepared to risk incarceration again? It makes me feel upset."

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

With all the forums and Discovery + unfortunately these people can keep riding the gravy train

And I will personally hold TLC and Discovery + when they get married or stay in a relationship just so they can harvest the Sharp dollars and then have a baby when they need a new storyline.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm not blaming you, but you DID leave me to rot in a Mexican jail while you were drinking mai tais on the beach.

So much for a girl's fantasy of a hero saving her from disaster!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

That immigration attorney didn't need to know about Amira's being turned away from Mexico

You should always tell the truth, the whole truth ,to your :lawyer, your priest and your Union Rep.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Can anyone give me redeemable qualities as to why anyone would date Andrew? I’m trying to wrap my head around why someone like her would think he’s good enough to uproot her life for.

Because she wants to come to the US and be an internet sensation like the Kardashians.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bought my dress on my own in Filene's Basement. I don't like to travel in a pack when shopping. And my mother, bless her, is not sentimental, at all. Must be where I get it. 

Mine, rest her soul, would have been:  "Well if YOU like it, then fine." Followed by sigh.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Uh-oh, Ramadan rears up again!

I just googled Ramadan and it’s pretty crazy. No eating, drinking, chewing gum, taking medication, sexual activities, from sunrise to sunset for 30 days.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just googled Ramadan and it’s pretty crazy. No eating, drinking, chewing gum, taking medication, sexual activities, from sunrise to sunset for 30 days.

For some contestants on this show, Ramadan is the best excuse in the world not to have sex and goes for 364 days a year.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

People with metabolic disorders, like diabetes, are exempt from the fasting.

That said, I don't think I'd make a very good Muslim.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

just googled Ramadan and it’s pretty crazy. No eating, drinking, chewing gum, taking medication, sexual activities, from sunrise to sunset for 30 days.

I guess Becky was not in Tunisia during Ramadan, but you would think she would have researched his religion enough to know this.  I knew the no eating part, but it sounds like you can do whatever from sunset to sunrise. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

When I worked at the dental school we had a lot of students from the Middle East--Ramadan was tough for those who observed. You're not even supposed to drink water during the day. Hard while you're in class, taking care of patients, studying. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

But (in the non COVID times), people gather daily after sundown to eat together, called Iftar. Eid al Fitr is the 3 day celebration at the end of Ramadan.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I guess Becky was not in Tunisia during Ramadan, but you would think she would have researched his religion enough to know this.  I knew the no eating part, but it sounds like you can do whatever from sunset to sunrise. 

At least one of her previous husbands was Muslim. Its an astonishing level of ignorance. 

• Love 20