Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is it wrong that I’m focusing on the friend’s nose dent?

Is Svetlana the one who had the issue with her nose? Did she get surgery? If so, I don’t know what to say. That is one LARGE honker.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Gosh Natalie, why do you want to get married so bad to this guy who you absolutely believed betrayed you.  Why did you ever get on the plane if it bothered you this much 

Bloop - the subject of the ring!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Betty is the last person I'd want to go wedding dress shopping with.

Can you imagine? that hectic grin as she tells you that your dress is "lovely! But I wonder if it isn't a little, um, revealing?" "Its traditional to wear WHITE" "don't you think that all the beading is a bit....vulgar?" Poor Julia will be suicidal. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

I’m done with all the bathing suits ads I’m getting. It’s cold still and I’m not getting on on a cruise ship. (Nightmare of the whole ship being quarantined) 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Svetlana the one who had the issue with her nose? Did she get surgery? If so, I don’t know what to say. That is one LARGE honker.

As my dad would have said "Eek, what a beak!"

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

So, I mean, if you're really trying to "fix it" Natalie, maybe dont call him low IQ and ugly. 

LOL, Natalie is making sure to say all the right things in front of these Sharp cameras without Mike to contradict her.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Only the 75 plus folks are starting to get vaccinated here.

I’m in Illinois and it’s 65 plus.  They are not doing the best job here.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Gosh Natalie, why do you want to get married so bad to this guy who you absolutely believed betrayed you.  Why did you ever get on the plane if it bothered you this much 

Bloop - the subject of the ring!!!!!

I don’t think she even loves Mike. She just want to marry someone and since she moved for him then why not? A baby is the end game.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I got booed at another site for my snark because cast members read there. It was a comment about David & Annie who continue to milk every drop out of their 90 Day infamy so I feel like some criticism is part of their Faustian bargain. The comments are boring when people are trying to kiss up to the cast, glad we can snark freely here. 😂

Happy for you!

Snark freely here please!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
Just now, Emmeline said:

I’m in Illinois and it’s 65 plus.  They are not doing the best job here.  

I'm in Florida and it is 65+.  And now we are seeing things go a little bit faster.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Nutalie's looking a bit thick in the middle, leaning against that rock....

I think she had gained weight.  Oh hey, looks like I can skip the next segment, Hazal and Tarique......zzzzzzzz

OMG, TLC is playing a Kelly Loeffler political ad.  Bizarre. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Since when is it "tradition" for the future MIL to go dress shopping with her son's fiancee? 

I would definitely be, "Oh, no, you can't come!" She inserts herself into everything. She'd make me claustrophobic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Sad story: I was talking to my 6yo grandson the other day, describing how all the kids in my neighborhood used to ride bikes, roller skate, play hopscotch all day every day in the summer when I was his age. He asked me if we had to wear masks. I wanted to cry. Reminded me of the air raid drills we used to go through that would traumatize an entire generation.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think she even loves Mike. She just want to marry someone and since she moved for him then why not? A baby is the end game.

She absolutely doesn't love Mike.  She didn't say one thing on that phone call about Mike other than the implication that he was going to give her a baby and a marriage.  

I think the ratio of men to women in russia doesn't benefit women, but she needs to do something different. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

So, I mean, if you're really trying to "fix it" Natalie, maybe dont call him low IQ and ugly. 

LOL, Natalie is making sure to say all the right things in front of these Sharp cameras without Mike to contradict her.  

I don’t know.  Being called ugly, fat and stupid would really make me feel conciliatory.  I can practically feel that ring back on my finger.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think she also wants to get her mother into the US.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sad story: I was talking to my 6yo grandson the other day, describing how all the kids in my neighborhood used to ride bikes, roller skate, play hopscotch all day every day in the summer when I was his age. He asked me if we had to wear masks. I wanted to cry. Reminded me of the air raid drills we used to go through that would traumatize an entire generation.

I remember those fun things too - it's heartbreaking what kids are going through now Auntie!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wouldn’t you want to trust Betty’s fashion sense when you’re looking at wedding dresses?

I picture her thinking one of those 80s gowns with puffy sleeves, lace fingerless attached gloves and matching v-shaped tiara with attached poofy veil is still the height of fashion given her unfortunate haircut.  Like on every episode of Snapped...

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I'm in Florida and it is 65+.  And now we are seeing things go a little bit faster.

I'm in North Carolina and we have done an impeccable job so far. 10 million people there have been vaccinated.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm starting to feel bad for Natalie. She’s starting to realize and regret her behavior in Ukraine but it’s too late.

I do feel bad when somebody has to keep paying for flying off the handle once but she seems like an emotional mess and Mike seems so emotionally constipated, they are an awful match.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12