Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

Recommended Posts


Again - Where is the couple of Mike's and Natalie's shared godchild?  Where is Sarah?  Sequim isn't that big, yet nobody has run into each other yet.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

She still doesn't have the ring back. I've got bingo!

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

Nutalie's looking a bit thick in the middle, leaning against that rock....

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is it wrong that I’m focusing on the friend’s nose dent?

Is Svetlana the one who had the issue with her nose? Did she get surgery? If so, I don’t know what to say. That is one LARGE honker.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Gosh Natalie, why do you want to get married so bad to this guy who you absolutely believed betrayed you.  Why did you ever get on the plane if it bothered you this much 

 

Bloop - the subject of the ring!!!!!

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Betty is the last person I'd want to go wedding dress shopping with.

Can you imagine? that hectic grin as she tells you that your dress is "lovely! But I wonder if it isn't a little, um, revealing?" "Its traditional to wear WHITE" "don't you think that all the beading is a bit....vulgar?" Poor Julia will be suicidal. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Do people actually video chat every phone call?

I avoid video chats lol.

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Now we know why Natalie is divorced.....last man couldn't stand her no more.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I’m done with all the bathing suits ads I’m getting. It’s cold still and I’m not getting on on a cruise ship. (Nightmare of the whole ship being quarantined) 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, TazDevil said:

Nutalie's looking a bit thick in the middle, leaning against that rock....

Ah ok maybe weight gain is why the boobs are big lol

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Svetlana the one who had the issue with her nose? Did she get surgery? If so, I don’t know what to say. That is one LARGE honker.

As my dad would have said "Eek, what a beak!"

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all! Hope you're doing well :). 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Natalie's dress and landscape situation looks like she's going to be photographed laughing alone with salad any moment now.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

So, I mean, if you're really trying to "fix it" Natalie, maybe dont call him low IQ and ugly. 

LOL, Natalie is making sure to say all the right things in front of these Sharp cameras without Mike to contradict her.  

  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Natalie's dress and landscape situation looks like she's going to be photographed laughing alone with salad any moment now.

DEAD

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Only the 75 plus folks are starting to get vaccinated here.

I’m in Illinois and it’s 65 plus.  They are not doing the best job here.  

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Gosh Natalie, why do you want to get married so bad to this guy who you absolutely believed betrayed you.  Why did you ever get on the plane if it bothered you this much 

 

Bloop - the subject of the ring!!!!!

I don’t think she even loves Mike. She just want to marry someone and since she moved for him then why not? A baby is the end game.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Sheesh Natalie is on about that ring again. That must have been some engagement ring....

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I got booed at another site for my snark because cast members read there. It was a comment about David & Annie who continue to milk every drop out of their 90 Day infamy so I feel like some criticism is part of their Faustian bargain. The comments are boring when people are trying to kiss up to the cast, glad we can snark freely here. 😂

Happy for you!

Snark freely here please!! 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm starting to feel bad for Natalie. She’s starting to realize and regret her behavior in Ukraine but it’s too late.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Next up:  Tarek's Threesome Project.

Where is the vomiting emoji? 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Emmeline said:

I’m in Illinois and it’s 65 plus.  They are not doing the best job here.  

I'm in Florida and it is 65+.  And now we are seeing things go a little bit faster.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Nutalie's looking a bit thick in the middle, leaning against that rock....

I think she had gained weight.  Oh hey, looks like I can skip the next segment, Hazal and Tarique......zzzzzzzz

OMG, TLC is playing a Kelly Loeffler political ad.  Bizarre. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

Tonight's themes are:  ring, you drink too much, Serbia, wedding dress, and Rebecca being Rebecca.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Since when is it "tradition" for the future MIL to go dress shopping with her son's fiancee? 

I would definitely be, "Oh, no, you can't come!" She inserts herself into everything. She'd make me claustrophobic.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Where is the vomiting emoji? 

🤮

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Sad story: I was talking to my 6yo grandson the other day, describing how all the kids in my neighborhood used to ride bikes, roller skate, play hopscotch all day every day in the summer when I was his age. He asked me if we had to wear masks. I wanted to cry. Reminded me of the air raid drills we used to go through that would traumatize an entire generation.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 18

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

Tonight's themes are:  ring, you drink too much, Serbia, wedding dress, and Rebecca being Rebecca.

You forgot Thruple

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think she even loves Mike. She just want to marry someone and since she moved for him then why not? A baby is the end game.

She absolutely doesn't love Mike.  She didn't say one thing on that phone call about Mike other than the implication that he was going to give her a baby and a marriage.  

I think the ratio of men to women in russia doesn't benefit women, but she needs to do something different. 

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

So, I mean, if you're really trying to "fix it" Natalie, maybe dont call him low IQ and ugly. 

LOL, Natalie is making sure to say all the right things in front of these Sharp cameras without Mike to contradict her.  

I don’t know.  Being called ugly, fat and stupid would really make me feel conciliatory.  I can practically feel that ring back on my finger.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think she even loves Mike. She just want to marry someone and since she moved for him then why not? A baby is the end game.

I think she also wants to get her mother into the US.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Nutalie's looking a bit thick in the middle, leaning against that rock....

Oh no,  he’s done.  Yeah,@and the boobs are bigger all of a sudden.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

so I finally get a moment to relax in front of the tv and it is like 10 minutes of commercials.   Sheeesh

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TazDevil said:

You forgot Thruple

Tarek-Hazel-Minty

Stephanie-Ryan-Harris

Zied's not allowed to even look. . . 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sad story: I was talking to my 6yo grandson the other day, describing how all the kids in my neighborhood used to ride bikes, roller skate, play hopscotch all day every day in the summer when I was his age. He asked me if we had to wear masks. I wanted to cry. Reminded me of the air raid drills we used to go through that would traumatize an entire generation.

I remember those fun things too - it's heartbreaking what kids are going through now Auntie!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tarik seems like a very good dad....and now we’re seguing into threesomes. Lord.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TazDevil said:

You forgot Thruple

I want to forget it. I have a tough time seeing just "Tarzel" as it is.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wouldn’t you want to trust Betty’s fashion sense when you’re looking at wedding dresses?

I picture her thinking one of those 80s gowns with puffy sleeves, lace fingerless attached gloves and matching v-shaped tiara with attached poofy veil is still the height of fashion given her unfortunate haircut.  Like on every episode of Snapped...

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I'm in Florida and it is 65+.  And now we are seeing things go a little bit faster.

I'm in North Carolina and we have done an impeccable job so far. 10 million people there have been vaccinated.

 

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm starting to feel bad for Natalie. She’s starting to realize and regret her behavior in Ukraine but it’s too late.

I do feel bad when somebody has to keep paying for flying off the handle once but she seems like an emotional mess and Mike seems so emotionally constipated, they are an awful match.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Snowing here. But warming up tomorrow.

It was so warm here yesterday! I sat outside without freezing. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size