Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I would love to give all these people emotional intelligence training. They do not know how to speak respectfully or diplomatically. 

Yara: I want to keep the wedding small.

Novi Mother: Like real, real small? (Gritting her teeth)

Instead of asking, well, what do you have in mind? 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Why is his pre pubescent ass even there?

I think she wanted him to go , but Ma had to tag along, of course.   It'll always be 2-1 in that relationship, and Julia is the one, and one is the loneliest number.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Julia has a mask but the sales associate doesn’t...wonder if this was the beginning of the pandemic.

every minute Julia doesn’t punch Betty proves she’s a better person than me...

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Is Brando's family super religious, or in a cult or something?  They seem really "off" somehow, and so does Brando.

Spoiler

They're swingers. Seriously.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When did Nats boobs get bigger? Why am I just noticing this. If her body is such a temple then why boob implants?

Pregnant? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

How did Betty completely freeze herself in the 1970s, with that dress and hair?  Has she never been out in the world or looked in a mirror?  

Nobody should take her fashion advice. 

Also, her roots are really showing - several inches, pre-COVID.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

The store is “Celebrity Bridal Boutique.” I’m dying to know what celebrities are buying wedding gowns in Dumpwater, Virginia. Famous hometown of the man who met Andy Griffith.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gawd, this is the season of the pushy MIL, I guess. Jesus, Gwen. Its her life. You don't get to tell her how to live it. 

I don't like this season because there's just so many parents.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Maybe Natalie is pregnant. 

Spoiler

I read in two different places that they are married and have a baby, but who knows if that is true.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

The store is “Celebrity Bridal Boutique.” I’m dying to know what celebrities are buying wedding gowns in Dumpwater, Virginia. Famous hometown of the man who met Andy Griffith.

Like every other time she won’t be wearing any of these dresses when she actually gets married.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:
  Reveal spoiler

I read in two different places that they are married and have a baby, but who knows if that is true.

Spoiler

They married.  The license is posted online.  Rumors are that she had a baby girl. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5

There’s some useful info here which is updated frequently: vaccinefinder.org

another thing to take into account is not scheduling a mammogram until at least a month following your second dose since they are finding swollen lymph nodes on many women’s tests. My breast oncologist confirmed this and rescheduled my appointment 

• Useful 9
  • Love 1

I’m trying to understand Yara. Her family won’t be present so she does not want a wedding. So She would not have a wedding in her country if Jovi’s family was not there? Seems so selfish to me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love this one. She looks so pretty. Brandon reverts to 13 year old. "Um, its okay I guess. Girls are lame".

He's afraid he's going to get cooties there.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2