Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Is there a live chat for the Pillow Talk Single Life? I'll look...

In the meantime, Dean's wife looks like someone wearing an Aseulu mask. 

I turned the TV off. Is it worth recording and watching later?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, now I can read all my notifications...

Also, wanted to share...My hair fell out because of COVID. Until it grows back I've been rocking wigs. I asked my readers to send me any old ones they didn't want and here's what I wound up with...(And yep. I sit here channeling my inner Darcey, watching 90 Days, snarking with you fine folks, and taking selfies.)

1 and 4 are the same wig. I just trimmed it. 

Also, I apparently only have 3 looks. 

I like the one right  in the middle - the dark red one. It's very flattering.

So sorry you lost your hair and had to suffer through Covid!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I got mine to change by screaming 'Get out, get out, get out!'. He changed his address. 

Actually, mine did change. We were still in college and both working. When I was working, he would party with his friends if he was off. After our baby, though, he did change. I asked him much later what happened (it was a gradual thing) and he said I had told him he had adult responsibilities now and couldn't party around as if there was nothing else in his life that mattered.

My mom said my dad was a heavy drinker before they married, but she refused to marry him unless he tamed it down, and he did. So, it's possible, but not sure anyone should hold their breath. Sorry for those of you who had the hard road to walk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

In the meantime, Dean's wife looks like someone wearing an Aseulu mask. 

She’s rather...unfortunate looking, but she speaks English well and seems to have much more of a personality than flat line Hazel 

• Love 2

Just imagine teaching Washington State History to ninth graders…

Juan de Fuca (Ioannis Phokas) was a  Greek navigator sailing for the king of Spain, in search of the Northwest Passage.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hello guys! I forgot to say last night that what Ryan was doing to Stephanie was a form of sexual assault called stealthing, which is a major violation and is disgusting. It is thought to be a type of assault but unfortunately doesn't have any legal precedent in the United States or Belize.

Still, Stephanie is financially and emotionally abusing Ryan by holding her money over his head and is a sex tourist, and Ryan sexually assaulted her by having sex with Stephanie without a condom against her consent. Both things can be true.

@mamadrama, I think #8 is the best.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Also, wanted to share...My hair fell out because of COVID. Until it grows back I've been rocking wigs. I asked my readers to send me any old ones they didn't want and here's what I wound up with...(And yep. I sit here channeling my inner Darcey, watching 90 Days, snarking with you fine folks, and taking selfies.)

wigs.jpg.24a75b2d69e7973bb396f07805c5fe0f.jpg

Not that you asked, but the middle square is my fave! 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Not that you asked, but the middle square is my fave! 

I just realized that I look like Coltee's Jess in the red hair and glasses one. (Which, granted, I did play around with but I wasn't trying to look like her.)

Are we going to have live feeds for the Single Life and Pillow Talk? 

• Useful 1
On 2/21/2021 at 6:01 PM, Floatingbison said:

Coltee moobs!!!!! That can never be unseen.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:01 PM, kacesq said:

They did not just show shirtless Colt. No. This doesn’t make me want to pay for Discovery Plus.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/21/2021 at 7:25 PM, mamadrama said:

wigs.jpg.24a75b2d69e7973bb396f07805c5fe0f.jpg

I vote for #3...and #1...and #5...and #8...and the one with the dawg. Always favor anything with dawg!

I used a Dominion machine to vote, so it might not count, though [just testing limits to see if I'll get censored again]

🙏 Glad you got through COVID okay.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was watching Sophie’s Choice and a few things struck me. Natalie looks like a very young Meryl Streep. The shape and whiteness of her face. The accent she used. Thank goodness Streep has better shaped eyes for her face. It made the movie tough to watch, and it’s a tough movie to view even without that going through my brain. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I got booed at another site for my snark because cast members read there. It was a comment about David & Annie who continue to milk every drop out of their 90 Day infamy so I feel like some criticism is part of their Faustian bargain. The comments are boring when people are trying to kiss up to the cast, glad we can snark freely here. 😂

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a vax appointment, life is good!

Happy for you!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! Live chat's unlocked, I have a vax appointment, life is good!

Awesome!  Which one?

Side effects from my second Moderna shot was a headache, chills, nausea, very tired, and a fever.  Started on Sunday night (about 8 hours after I got the shot), all day on Monday, and was feeling much better by Tuesday.  Not the worst I've ever felt, but my bar for that is a bit skewed given that I'm not too far removed from chemo. 

Hope everyone is doing well!  I'm ready for the shitshow and for all y'all's snark!!

• Love 9

I have to say I'm firmly in Yara's corner here. Its their engagement party! Most of his people don't even know her. He should be at her side, introducing her to his family and friends and making sure she has a good time. Not dipping out to pound shots with his crew. 

• Love 18

Hello my peeps.   I am still scarfing dinner.  Pork loin and wild rice.   I do not understand why I cannot finish dinner before 8 pm on nights with a live chat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Which?  90DF or the Golden Globes?

I was talking about the GG but it could apply to both. Let's hope this 90day is a good one

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Awesome!  Which one?

Side effects from my second Moderna shot was a headache, chills, nausea, very tired, and a fever.  Started on Sunday night (about 8 hours after I got the shot), all day on Monday, and was feeling much better by Tuesday.  Not the worst I've ever felt, but my bar for that is a bit skewed given that I'm not too far removed from chemo. 

Hope everyone is doing well!  I'm ready for the shitshow and for all y'all's snark!!

I think its the Pfizer. Is that the one that's two shots? I don't care! If I have to take some sick time that's fine, I've got tons and I'm retiring in June! I'm just so relieved!

• Love 6

Jovi is the kind of guy who thinks it’s easier to move on to the next girl rather than deal with his current girlfriend’s emotions. He’s probably gotten this “you need to stop drinking so much and grow up” talk so many times and he’s just like “ah, time to tune out” rather than actually opening himself up to the idea that he needs to change.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Gobi said:

I think Ryan really does love Steph. Why, the other night he was positively glowing!

That glow was just the butter from the lobster he dribbled. (/rimshot)

I assume you are referring to the glow in the dark condom. Him removing it was not cool, but her screaming about it on tv has got to be one of the more embarrassing moments on this show.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Let’s get one thing out in the open. Novi is a functional alcoholic who doesn’t think he has a problem because he can go for a few weeks without drinking when he is working overseas and then makes up for it when he’s back in New Orleans.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its the Pfizer. Is that the one that's two shots? I don't care! If I have to take some sick time that's fine, I've got tons and I'm retiring in June! I'm just so relieved!

Pfizer and Moderna are both 2 shots.  J&J just got the emergency use approval, and that's just one shot.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2