Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Shouldn’t the psychic know if Ryan has been cheating on her for the last 10 months? Wouldn’t a psychic know why Stephanie was calling. I am a little skeptical about her being a real psychic now. 🤔

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8

Wait...Ryan offered up the info himself? That's shitty that he didn't have one on, but...I don't know. This feels gray. It's not so cut and dry. I'm not feeling so great about her texting his family and telling them he raped her. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

“No way we can afford a wedding.” 
It’s called getting hitched at the courthouse you moron. 

They couldn't afford the wedding before the potential pregnancy . . . which is why they live on the farm.

Julia's taking matters in her own hands: Fake pregnancy didn't kill the parents.  Fake abortion will.  Brandon gets prize farm.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS? I AM A GROWN WOMAN WITH A LIFE.

I watch 90 Day Fiance because I enjoy you guys and your commentary! 90 Day Fiance wouldn't be the same without my fellow snarkers!

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Twopper said:

That just sounds so creepy because he is so much younger.  I don't usually like the tone of her voice when she does it, but if she were with someone closer in age, I doubt it would bug me so much.  I just want to reach thru the screen and slap her every time she does that.  I really do want a button on the remote to allow me to slap at random irritating people on tv.

That button needs to exist!! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

OMG Stephanie immediately turning to Harris & totally misunderstanding what psychic friend Miss Cleo said about him. Does Stephanie just have an insatiable need for Belizean 🍆? She CRAZY.

She acts like the only place she can get sex is in Belize. She is a wacko.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Wait...Ryan offered up the info himself? That's shitty that he didn't have one on, but...I don't know. This feels gray. It's not so cut and dry. I'm not feeling so great about her texting his family and telling them he raped her. 

I missed that. I have to rewatch tomorrow as well as look at at all of your comments to laugh with you. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

“No way we can afford a wedding.” 
It’s called getting hitched at the courthouse you moron. 

He's lucky Julia's father is in Russia or he would appear at the "farm" with a shotgun if she is preggo.

and if she is, Brandon and parents will blame "bad Julia" for this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

We can't afford a wedding, we had plans, we...

STFU Brandon. There are 500 kinds of birth control. Pick one. You think a condom makes sex less fun? Just wait until you've gone 8 days without a full nights sleep and you're both reeking of spit up, poo, and spoiled milk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12