Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is anyone just waiting to see Stephanie meet up with Harris?

It would certainly help.  I thought the show was almost over and it was only 8:30.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sorry fellow posters. My best friend just went to the ER. I have to beg off for tonight. Catch y’all next time. 

Hope your best friend is ok!! 

• Love 6

Rebecca can't afford furniture.  But, she can afford a horse-drawn carriage ride and a weekend at a resort (that happens to host weddings).  Also, she said that she had no alone time with him, but she's the one who arranged the big nights out, meeting her friends, etc.. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

People with metabolic disorders, like diabetes, are exempt from the fasting.

That said, I don't think I'd make a very good Muslim.

Children, pregnant and nursing moms, the elderly and sick are not allowed to fast.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

OMG. Rebecca is throwing a hissy fit about getting married at the courthouse.

Seriously. No one gives a shit Rebecca. Just do it and then worry about a party AFTER freaking covid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
(edited)
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is the Ramadan thing true...you can’t get married during it?

It's that they can't stay in the same home together if they aren't married.  So that's why he's saying that they have to get married before that month.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Becky, you couldn't spend the evening moving the furniture in to the apartment?

Starting to suspect there is no furniture and she only has word art and more Zied paraphernalia in storage.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Rebecca can't afford furniture.  But, she can afford a horse-drawn carriage ride and a weekend at a resort (that happens to host weddings).  Also, she said that she had no alone time with him, but she's the one who arranged the big nights out, meeting her friends, etc.. 

Look.  Rebecca needs to be a princess at her third wedding!  She can't go out buying couches and chairs to SIT ON when she has to pay for her SPECIAL DAY!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

Children, pregnant and nursing moms, the elderly and sick are not allowed to fast.  

And it’s no hard and fast rule that all Muslims who can will fast. I’ve had teenage students who only lasted a few days fasting, and others who made it the whole month. My friend doesn’t fast. Just like any other religion, some will follow the tenets of the faith more closely than others. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is the Ramadan thing true...you can’t get married during it?

I wouldn’t be surprised.  I was married in 1978 in a Catholic ceremony.  We were going to get married on my birthday, but it took place after Ash Wednesday, and there were no celebratory events allowed in the church during Lent, so we had to move it up two weeks.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

It would certainly help.  I thought the show was almost over and it was only 8:30.

Looks like more upcoming with Hazel and Tariq.  I guess the last episode was more Stephani and Ryan and/or Harris.

• Love 1

Usually people swing or open their marriage up after being together for years and things get stale. These two already looking to spice things up this early in the relationship is not a good sign of compatibility nor chemistry.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I would love to give all these people emotional intelligence training. They do not know how to speak respectfully or diplomatically. 

Yara: I want to keep the wedding small.

Novi Mother: Like real, real small? (Gritting her teeth)

Instead of asking, well, what do you have in mind? 

If any of the 90 day folks had emotional intelligence there wouldn't be a show. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Usually people swing or open their marriage up after being together for years and things get stale. These two already looking to spice things up this early in the relationship is not a good sign of compatibility nor chemistry.

My guess is Tarik really sucks in the sack and Hazel doesn't want to sign up for a lifetime of that.  But she's spinning it as something fun and sexy for them BOTH. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At least one of her previous husbands was Muslim. Its an astonishing level of ignorance. 

She had an ex?  from Morocco?   I am shocked, I tell you, shocked to learn this.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, kacesq said:

Im so sick of this promo with Shaun Robinson, she’s such a useless moderator/interviewer. 

Me too.  She can’t interview for shit.  Bring in what’s his name.  KEVIN FRAZIOR.  Just remembered.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My guess is Tarik really sucks in the sack and Hazel doesn't want to sign up for a lifetime of that.  But she's spinning it as something fun and sexy for them BOTH. 

She should have got herself a 27 year old

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is Brando's family super religious, or in a cult or something?  They seem really "off" somehow, and so does Brando.

Just crazy, I think. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5