Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

Oh my god, I am terribly sorry for your loss.  My deepest condolences. 💐 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Brandon’s sunglasses make me want to punch him in the face.

Everything about Brandon makes me want to punch him in the face.    

Do fitness dance teachers wear heels?   And dance like they're working a pole?  (As you can tell, I don't go to gyms very often, especially since the local Crunch [same chain as the one Julia was dancing at just now] always thought masks were a joke). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Found this nice hotel about a 10 minute cab trip from the station. Had a loft type room, nice view of the Eiffel Tower and the church. Bakery about a half block down.

Nice. We are going back next year and looking at an apart hotel near Republique. 15 min walk to the Bastille market. 
ok LOL at Brandon mentioning the gym. I bet he never set foot in one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I missed it.

She's at Crunch Gym, a chain.  

Crunch is still in business? I was a member years ago after Bally’s went belly up. Now, I find it more cost-effective to choose obesity.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

So Julia doesn't realize you have to get CPR classes, and certifications for fitness or dance instructors?   

I don't care how much weight Angela loses, or gets vacuumed off, she's still built like a  fire plug, and doesn't have a waist.   

Is every attorney on this show working out of a strip mall? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

I’ve seen tons of these classes at dance studios ( with names like heels, sexy street, etc). She does need to be certified as a fitness instructor to make sure that she’s doing things safely. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Julia is out, that’s too much work for the unsexy stripper.

What has she been doing on that doomsday farm for however many months that she has no idea about work, apartment prices, wedding planning, etc.?  

This is unbelievable.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She definitely has um, talent, said the man with a little stiffy in his pants.

I saw that, too! And his eyes were bugging out of his head! 

And Julia had a cameltoe 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1