Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wow! Congrats on finally retiring!

My work peeps had a surprise retirement party for me on Gathertown and I was very verklempt. I will miss them. But then I remember that I'll never have to work anymore and the pain passes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

I’m so sorry. My condolences 💔

• Love 5

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

Very very sorry for your loss. 

• Love 7

I’m so sorry for your loss. We will be here to snark and hopefully distract you. Big hugs 

• Love 6

The Goofballs be like: "Michael, Angela is a fat white Yoko Ono. Break up with her and we will form the top Nigerian Boyz II Men cover band. It will be awesome and we will get many women. Who are not Angela."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been working from home since last March as well. Good for his employer for being cautious! (But I still sympathize!) My work won't re-open fully till fall, and I will be long gone by then! Three more days!! 

WHOOP!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Are you having a party??

• Love 5

My deepest sympathy

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

What’s ridiculous is she knew what his schedule was before she married him. He makes damn good money working offshore. And if he does underwater repairs, which I believe has been mentioned, then no, he can’t do his job on a land rig.

She knew his schedule but he was held over by 3 extra months the last time and now it's 3 weeks.

This is not Jovi's regular schedule, this is an anomaly. Yara was prepared for 2 months. If she's upset then she's upset. Her feelings are valid whether we agree with them or not, or even if they're irrational. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

So, so sorry to hear this sad news, friend. Sending hugs. 

• Love 7

I'm so sorry!!!  Condolences to you and your family!!

• Love 7

Oh no! I am very sorry for your loss. I will be putting you in my prayers this week.

• Love 6

Oh how sad.....so sorry for your loss.

• Love 6

So sorry, big hugs

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

The Goofballs be like: "Michael, Angela is a fat white Yoko Ono. Break up with her and we will form the top Nigerian Boyz II Men cover band. It will be awesome and we will get many women. Who are not Angela."

I hear that Sojaboy needs an opening act for his world tour.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I’m so sorry!  We miss you.

• Love 6

My deepest sympathies!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Oh, how awful. My sympathies 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I'm so sorry!  I'll be thinking about you and your family.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

So sorry.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

WHOOP!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Are you having a party??

My work peeps surprised me with a party on Gathertown. I was genuinely suprised and touched, so many people could come since it was virtual! So students from Texas and Washington were there, a professor from France, all over! I might have cried a little. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My work peeps had a surprise retirement party for me on Gathertown and I was very verklempt. I will miss them. But then I remember that I'll never have to work anymore and the pain passes.

I am coming up to my one year retirement anniversary (7/31) and it is heaven. I don't have that low level of stress constantly. It's great. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Condolences.

• Love 3