Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol Brandon looks like a beatnik

All he needs is a goatee and a beret. A regular Maynard G. Krebs.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Brandon looks like he should be hosting "Sprockets."

And now I am dead. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol Brandon looks like a beatnik

I thought of “Sprockets” on SNL

@MMECORDAY beat me to it! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Brandon’s sweater makes me want to punch him in the face.

EVERYTHING makes me want to punch Brandon in the face. 

$1800 a month wouldn't get you a luxury three bedroom apartment here, that's for sure.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

I totally forgot about this shit show. Simone Biles is defeating gravity. What is this get-up Brandon has on? Is this Sprockets Meets House Hunters?

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

My viewing experience: Sitting on the couch with Gunther (puppy) who was curled up by me asleep. Suddenly felt the urge to pass gas and since it's my couch and my house...well, I did. I guess it was louder than expected because Gunther jumped straight up into the air, somersaulted off the couch, hit his head on the coffee table, and went tearing through the house yelping as though Satan himself was on his tail. 

So how's your evening?

FB_IMG_1624841300306.thumb.jpg.59972383b07a709081448feeb33f093f.jpgFB_IMG_1624841573318.thumb.jpg.98dce146543a11c32d80538d64c29043.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 14
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They don't, they've just been watching too much House Hunters. Everyone on that stupid show needs a dozen bedrooms for two people.

And everyone but me seems to do a lot of "entertaining."

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

My viewing experience: Sitting on the couch with Gunther (puppy) who was curled up by me asleep. Suddenly felt the urge to pass gas and since it's my couch and my house...well, I did. I guess it was louder than expected because Gunther jumped straight up into the air, somersaulted off the couch, hit his head on the coffee table, and went tearing through the house yelping as though Satan himself was on his tail. 

So how's your evening?

FB_IMG_1624841300306.thumb.jpg.59972383b07a709081448feeb33f093f.jpgFB_IMG_1624841573318.thumb.jpg.98dce146543a11c32d80538d64c29043.jpg

Cuteness overload 😍

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait. Did Brandon specifically bring her to a place that they can't afford so that he wouldn't have to move out?

I'm guessing that's the plan. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Isn’t this a retread of the Robert and Anny plot?

Well, you know our guy Matt Sharp, he never met a stupid plot line he didn't like. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Most apartments have websites with rental amounts listed. The person looking to rent will not be surprised at the cost.

Yes, I found out that if the apartment web site doesn't have prices listed, then I can't afford it. 

Pepper Mostly, I give you the white table from My 600 lb. Life.     Always useful.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4