Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Tiffany: I've never cooked a whole chicken before.

Ina Garten: *SOBS*

Not hard. Wash it if you want to, throw it in a roasting pan, add salt and pepper and other seasoning, maybe some garlic and celery leaves. Turn oven to 350. Bake up to 2 hours. You can also roast root veggies with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

@Pepper Mostly

Maybe we can get Ron and Betty to host a swinger party for you.

With yellow plastic tablecloths and even a cake.

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Gasoline soaked underwear 

Cold shoulder tops, lifetime supply!

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Pepper Mostly, I give you the white table from My 600 lb. Life.     Always useful.  

Guys, you are killing me. I am dead. 

@CrazyInAlabama, how about a desk chair for my kitchen? 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Has Tiff said anything that wasn't a complaint?

No. No she hasn't. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why do they need three bedrooms?

Well, they will need a bedroom them and one for Mother and Father Brandon (because they can not be far from the Golden Child for more than a day), and a room for Brandon's gaming system...I guess they can squeak by with just three bedrooms.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

LOL! I think there is probably an actual cartoon illustration on the bottom of that bag that says “keep away from children.” Here, mah girl. Go suffocate yourself or whatever. I’m mopping.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Tiffany seems so smart, yet she married the biggest dullard loser in SA. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tiffany, the one who didn't know she was pregnant til it was time to give birth seems smart?

The one who got pregnant to a gambling addict and refrigerator thief comes off smart?

Are we watching the same show?

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

For your retirement @Pepper Mostly I am giving you a lifetime supply of Angel perfume in case you even need to change at the airport...

speaking of perfume... I just got COOL GIRL.. it is a british perfume.  to DIE FOR.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Tiffany is a complainer but Ronald also has none of his shit together and just gave that baby a plastic bag to play with so I'm having a hard time deciding who is less obnoxious.

Same. She's being a bitch but she's also not wrong. Sadly, Daniel is the only adult amongst them. 

• Love 9
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

By the way, I tried to watch You, Me, and My Ex but I could not survive even 5 minutes of it. And I normally have a tolerance for these types of shows, but this one just went too far.

One couple is from my town. It’s a fake storyline. I’m not wasting my time watching it again. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tiffany, the one who didn't know she was pregnant til it was time to give birth seems smart?

The one who got pregnant to a gambling addict and refrigerator thief comes off smart?

If there’s a good and bad decision, she inevitably makes the bad decision. And she NEVER FUCKING LEARNS from it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Tiff is exhausted yet she has time to get that makeup on just so. 

Always. She’s tired, she’s overworked but she always has time for perfect makeup and hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6