Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Does Tiffany do any grocery shopping? A lot of stores do sell animal parts like chicken feet and beef tongue, etc.

You can get chicken feet and beef tongue at my local Market Basket.

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone!  Tiffany woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  

Yeah, because the bed is in South Africa. 

She went to SA on vacation, which is where she met Ronald in the first place. It was OK to vacation there (who would vacation somewhere that was so unsafe?) but now she acts like its Palestine. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Becky is do fucking stupid and so jealous that she can’t see straight.

Andrei isn’t manipulating Chuck. Andrei has all the charisma of a brick. Chuck is manipulating all of you and playing you against one another.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tiffany is too good for Poloney,  because we can all see Tiffany is a picture of health and watchful eating.

Also, she accuses him of spending food money on the room renovation, but her hair is balyaged.  Will she breastfeed Carley until Age 10 to offset the cost?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Can’t Becky spend some money on her teeth?

I would never drive an RV with a bunch of kids in the back.  I’d be a nervous wreck.  Maybe Andrei is driving because he attended the truck driving academy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can get chicken feet and beef tongue at my local Market Basket.

Yeah, because the bed is in South Africa. 

She went to SA on vacation, which is where she met Ronald in the first place. It was OK to vacation there (who would vacation somewhere that was so unsafe?) but now she acts like its Palestine. 

Tiffany maybe just buys a lot of processed stuff. She should venture out to some Asian and Halal supermarkets and see some interesting stuff.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tiffany is too good for Poloney,  because we can all see Tiffany is a picture of health and watchful eating.

Not gonna lie, between this and LALU, a fried bologna sandwich on toasted white bread would be awesome!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany maybe just buys a lot of processed stuff. She should venture out to some Asian and Halal supermarkets and see some interesting stuff.

My local Asian supermarket is one of my happy places. And I almost picked up some chicken feet last visit but decided not to. I did get some pork belly though... 😋

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I buy all my meat from the local butcher. They have a lot of interesting stuff! Please don’t scream and storm off a la Natalie

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

My God...I actually think Charlie and his wife were SMART to not be part of this clusterfuck RV trip. And I don't like any of these people...

He sent one of his 4 children for the ride in the RV.  Nobody accounts for the other 3.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

"Daddy already HAS enough mouths to feed without having to feed your big Moldovan mouth"....

Lort.  They're probably 30 minutes away from home on this trip.  MARYLAND??? SERIOUSLY??

And here we go with Nutalie.  Maybe this new friend can help her with her hearing??  Breathing problems??  Surgery?? WHERE exactly?'Nutty Buddy, you NEED to talk to Mike about surgery because they ain't gonna TOUCH you without some $$$$.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I buy all my meat from the local butcher. They have a lot of interesting stuff! Please don’t scream and storm off a la Natalie

There are some good butcher shops here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tell them to unlock your jaw too while you're getting the nose surgery for your 'health'.

Funny because at the reunion she told everyone she has wanted plastic surgery on her nose for her career, how convenient she is getting 'health' surgery now that might not be covered by insurance.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Deviated septum is synonymous with nose job. Just saying. But it’s for her health, like Grangie’s surgery. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like Mike brought two bouquets of gas station flowers.

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why does Nutalie’s friend dress like an extra from Mannheim Steam Roller?

With a dash of Renfaire.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Natalie's only friend?   What about the Mom of her Godchild?   Weird.

I read somewhere that the godparents live in California, where Mike is from originally.  Also, they refuse to be on television.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7