Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They were both laughing…I think Yara was being snarky and Gwen knew that. 

Yara is just rude, Gwen and others can lie to themselves and pretend it's snarky to make themselves feel better but anyone says shit like that to me, and they'd be out on their ass.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jovi is going to miss his first child's first Christmas AND he's expecting Yara to move their household (with his family's help, but still). I'm not a fan of Yara, but I'm glad she's putting her foot down about where she wants them to live.

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sorry, but Jovi could definitely find a job in his industry stateside if he looked hard enough. This is ridiculous.

What’s ridiculous is she knew what his schedule was before she married him. He makes damn good money working offshore. And if he does underwater repairs, which I believe has been mentioned, then no, he can’t do his job on a land rig.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

What’s ridiculous is she knew what his schedule was before she married him. He makes damn good money working offshore. And if he does underwater repairs, which I believe has been mentioned, then no, he can’t do his job on a land rig.

Yeah, I have a friend in the UK and both her kids have jobs like this.  They have to be onsite.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Yara is just rude, Gwen and others can lie to themselves and pretend it's snarky to make themselves feel better but anyone says shit like that to me, and they'd be out on their ass.

Gwen is rude too…marching into Yara’s home and pretty much calling her a shit parent to her face. They all need to talk to Miss Manners

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

It's a furnished apartment.   So she has to move the clothes, personal things and baby stuff.   Maybe a few dishes/pots, etc.   This is doable and Gwen can help her.   Manufactured drama.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Let's just skip to the stripper scene when Jovi is blowing kisses to the stripper and Yara fumes, I hope that's in this week's epi.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Yara moved them to, like, Miami or Los Angeles?

I for one would enjoy this mightily. 

And seriously, what does it matter where they live? Jovi can work from anywhere. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, greekmom said:

Guys... whatever happened to Princess toast?

Is it Jihoon's fault it's not on anymore?

It's somewhere hiding out with Tag Team and their SPRINKLES!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Hubby has been working from home since last March, a business trip for a few days would be nice. Shhhhhh, don’t tell him!

I've been working from home since last March as well. Good for his employer for being cautious! (But I still sympathize!) My work won't re-open fully till fall, and I will be long gone by then! Three more days!! 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been working from home since last March as well. Good for his employer for being cautious! (But I still sympathize!) My work won't re-open fully till fall, and I will be long gone by then! Three more days!! 

Wow! Congrats on finally retiring!

• Love 7

WoooHoooo!

• Love 6

Congrats…have some sparkling wine for me.

• Love 6

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

• Love 2

Uh oh! Michael is accepting that he is going to live his life without Angela! Yes!!!

So, how long before Angela is on a plane to Nigeria to break up with him in person?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

Sending you prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family!

• Love 10