Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I want to see the new pooch! 

If I can ever find one, I’ll post pix. Trying to find the right fit for our house and it is not easy, plus no shelters or rescues are really doing adoption events anymore where you can meet a mix of dogs. If anyone has any tips, please feel free to DM me. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This was a nice scene, but I'm still pretty pissed with Rebecca. She is giving Zied shit for not understanding flirting, even though he clearly wasn't, and Rebecca is the only one who got jealous. And then she basically said if any female asks him a question, he has to say no. So you give him shit for something he didn't do, and then say that he can't answer any question from the opposite gender. If the genders were swapped, she would be fucking crucified. I cannot stand Rebecca.

I wanted the flashback scene to the hookah bar in Tunisia, where she takes off her pleather jacket to show her tattoos, prompting Zied to defend her honor and leave.  Unfortunately, she understood the culture when she did that to provoke attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Yes, please don’t. These women are mostly aged out of having kids yet all these people talk like it’s a possibility.

Drives me bananas. Not bananas enough to call Harris. But close. 

I don't get why all the conversations start, are you having kids, do you like kids, when are you having kids.  

IRL, I only had one person ask me that, ever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I wanted the flashback scene to the hookah bar in Tunisia, where she takes off her pleather jacket to show her tattoos, prompting Zied to defend her honor and leave.  Unfortunately, she understood the culture when she did that to provoke attention.

OMG, yes! That scene made me so mad at her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, renatae said:

Next up - I predict Becky will rake Zied over the coals because he might want kids in the future.

Funny how having kids is never that important to the older woman until after she becomes a fiance... then that's all she can talk about. (Looking at Rebecca, but mostly at Angela!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

One day, I hope my grandkids call me "Nan!"  😄  

My 11 month old granddaughter said “ Nana” for the first time , i was so happy !!! 🎉🥳🥰

Rebecca’s son is more tolerable than her son in law 

Rebecca.... you’re 50! There’s no babies 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

He does seem like a good soul, which makes him better than most of the pit vipers on this show.

And I think he's a genuinely good guy who loves rebecca. Granted, the likability bar is set pretty low with this bunch...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Like the Father-in-Law in Forget Paris, reading all the billboards they pass.  Brandon's way of making conversation.

“You ask for it? You got it. Toyotaaaa...” I thought I was the only one who remembers that movie. I love it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Who else hates that new Progressive commercial? I cannot stand Flo, she is obnoxious.

I hate all their commercials.  In fact, I  make it a general rule to hate all insurance commercials.  I am sick of the gecko and Mr Mayhem, too.

• Love 6

OMG - they were out in the car, they could have stopped at a CVS for a test to take before they go telling his parents.

And what is their obsession with hanging out on the front porch all bundled up?  Is the home hoarded up and smelling that bad?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11