Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Natalie's more that "a little much" - but Mike is not trying at all and is hurtful.   I feel sorry for Natalie, she's trying in her own crazy way, but he's not meeting her halfway.

Totally agree.  Natalie is stuck in a very rural area with a guy who has completely quit on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Zied grew on me, I like him and think he might be a pretty nice guy. I don’t  see the relationship lasting but I don’t see him as a sinister person.

I agree.  He seems quite honorable for a Tunisian love rat. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey Rebecca, people marry people everyday with the knowledge they won't have kids. Obviously, Zied considers your kids to be his.

Many people marry believing it will be forever. But it isn't. No one knows what the future holds. Her telling Zied that she won't "let" him divorce her is really something. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

I want to know why we have a Pillow Talk for The Single Life on Discovery Plus but we are lacking a Pillow Talk for Season 8? I would love to see how Molly and Cynthia react to Brandon's parents, or how Tim and Veronica react to Mike and Natalie.

TLC, please give us a Pillow Talk for Season 8!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Many people marry believing it will be forever. But it isn't. No one knows what the future holds. Her telling Zied that she won't "let" him divorce her is really something. 

Mrs. FB essentially told me the same thing, and I found it very attractive and comforting.  It sort of sealed the deal for me.

• Love 4

I had to switch laundry and didn’t even pause. Doesn’t look like I missed much with Becky and Zied. 

I was going to make myself a drink. But I think I’ll take a painkiller instead-fewer calories, I have a strict eating habit, Dr. Now would be so proud. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I want to know why we have a Pillow Talk for The Single Life on Discovery Plus but we are lacking a Pillow Talk for Season 8? I would love to see how Molly and Cynthia react to Brandon's parents, or how Tim and Veronica react to Mike and Natalie.

TLC, please give us a Pillow Talk for Season 8!

They dangle the golden carrot to get us to sub.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So Mo is back at the TLC teat. Well well well, I though he was above all of it

Spoiler

I'm in a Facebook group 90 Day Fiance Uncensored, between that and Reddit most of the juicy stuff gets leaked so I figure I will save money and time from watching Discovery +

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Uh... the way Rebecca implied that Zied can't get out of their marriage makes me worried for him. 😱

He's not allowed to talk to women.  He's not allowed to think about having children.  He's not allowed to ever divorce her.  This is why Rebecca picks men young enough to be her son.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Watching the clip from the Pillow Talk show in discovery+ (BOOOO!).  Does Mohammed live in a bunker or something? 

He's a long-haul truck driver now, guessing that's the cab of his truck

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s his truck bed cab I think. He’s a long haul trucker with a gorgeous dog

Good for him.  I told Mrs. FB last season that Mohammed isn't a scammer, he came to America to work, and he is.   Life with smelly "down there" Danielle was intolerable.  I would have done the same thing, marriage vows or no marriage vows. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

That Stephanie and Ryan intro photo looks like they were photoshopped together.  

Totally!  Every time they show it I mean to mention it and then she starts talking crazy and my eyes roll back in my head too far.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7