Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I take that and raise you the Skyrizi plaque psoriasis jingle. Nothing is everyTHAAANG!

Oh that's definitely second worst! 

28 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I take that and raise you the Skyrizi plaque psoriasis jingle. Nothing is everyTHAAANG!

Oh that's definitely second worst! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Natalie is a bit much, but Michael is a hypocrite. 

And you couldn't pay me to get into another relationship with a man who would rather stonewall me than have a fucking conversation about a hurtful issue.

Right? Natalie maybe a bit on the cray cray but Mike is a fucking asshole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

And you couldn't pay me to get into another relationship with a man who would rather stonewall me than have a fucking conversation about a hurtful issue.

If it looks like a brick, speaks like a brick, I’m guessing he is a brick

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Exactly! I hate both of them. Natalie is psycho, but Michael is an ass and is just trying to give her revenge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I agree but I think they likely had that conversation may time already....the talked about this same issue on the last tell all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Mike you can get a nice girl here in the US and leave psycho Natalie.

No local girl with a brain in her head would touch him with a ten foot pole. 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Right? Natalie maybe a bit on the cray cray but Mike is a fucking asshole.

100%. He's a gaslightng prick. Run for your life Natalie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nutalie (heh and thanks to whoever came up with that) is on my last nerve. Throw her out, Mike.

What part of "I don't want to marry you" does this woman not understand? "If he'd only apologize to me!" She doesn't  listen at all.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I hate the way he smiles like he is being so cute when he says something stupid, ugh his face is so slappable.

Ugh, he is terrible. I vote we go on a road trip, find him and take turns kicking him in the nads. No jury in the land would convict us. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

Rebecca: "You don't know what you want now, or 6 years down the road, but once we get married, this is it."  

Then, she concludes that regardless, he's not allowed to divorce her.  So, he just has to outlive her or master Mike's passive-aggressive tactics to try to drive her to dump him.

Edited by Grifter Lives
complete my thought
  • Love 9