Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Go home Natalie he is not worth the work.  He doesn’t love you.

Natalie doesn’t love him either but she wants to get knocked up so she’ll settle and verbally abuse him into changing 

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ahem. Crown Royal. It was cute that he brought his mom some hooch. 

That’s Anthony Ramos, one of the original Hamilton cast and star of the In The Heights movie which will be released...sometime.

I miss the old USAA commercials. The woman who over enunciates and is “on a fixed income!” along with the guy with the dentures that are too big really grate on me,

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Texan here...Snowpocalypse survivor and I have been waiting all week for this! 

Why does Brandon want to tell his parents Julia may be pregnant before she takes  a test? That’s a bad idea. He is so used to running to them anytime he has a problem...

Glad you are ok and here! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Boyfriend's mother asked me how to get Discovery Plus. They don't have a computer or smart phone, am I correct that it is only for streaming right? I already watch this show, The Other Way, and Sister Wives so I don't have an interest in seeing more.

Streaming only.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

That’s Tony , “the guy who’s got it all.” 

Factoid: That ad was directed by Spike Lee. 

I like Tony. He's sweet. I wouldn't mind one bit if my son came over with some booze. 

Yara is behaving like a lady, at any rate. She was gracious and appreciative, even though she didn't want a big do. 

Nice that everyone dressed up for the occasion. Ha. 

• Love 12

what is that top Ma Jovi has on?

Yara is nicely dressed.  Everyone else looks like they dressed for a crawfish boil except for Ma Jovi and Jovi. 

and who is the idiot woman that Natalie keeps talking to.  I had to stop and clear the dishes.  I swear I need to eat earlier.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That’s Anthony Ramos, one of the original Hamilton cast and star of the In The Heights movie which will be released...sometime.

Oh thank you! I knew he was "somebody" and did not want to give away my un-hipness by copping to not knowing who!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, greekmom said:

She can easily pick up a silver fox back home who will treat her equally. I think she likes the inbalance of power in a relationship with these fuck boys

Truly sad. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think I want a pillow talk version where the couples currently on the show watch and comment on the others instead of past 90 dayers.

and to the Discovery+ folks,  I really don't care what Molly wants in the bedroom.  Take her away, please.  ( I think Molly is okay, but I hate her in that ad)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5