Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

because they passed one and he was pointing it out as an attraction or so i thought

Granted I don't live that near them... But there are better attractions in VA than the local ER! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I loved Pillow Talk but I don’t miss Molly’s shrieking.

Right there with you. I can't stomach Molly and don't understand why that shrieky harridan is so popular. I'll never forgive her for her shabby treatment of her kids. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This goddamn Juvederm commercial will be seared into my brain for the rest of my life.  “You’ve got to . . .  

. . . WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT.”

I've caught myself humming it a few times. Ugh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Even at my worst, I couldn't have gone to a crawdad boil in the afternoon and drink beers, then a full on party the same night.

Raises hand.  We did that when we were younger except I only drank one beer at the crawfish boil.  Then we would go out partying at night.  We used to do rooftop crawfish boils, and, in retrospect, it is quite a miracle no one fell off and landed in the middle of Calhoun Street.  We keep our guardian angels busy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Discovery Plus does this, Discovery Plus does that...

"Discovery+ has countless 5-star ratings! In the time allotted in our commercials, we can only show five, but trust us. we are blowing up every app store!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

So wait, Becky is mad that Zied didn't understand English well enough? So he spoke to Jethro's friend? Gawd she is an asshole. 

Now she actually says in so many words "If a woman talks to you, you say no"? Another one who acts like she owns her hot young foreign stud. Bitch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Gobi said:

OMG!!! Zied talked to another woman.

She's really holding a grudge that the girl noticed him. Here goes another Stephanie - blaming the guy for something he hasn't done.

I hope Becky's son is nicer than her awful daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5