Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Texan checking in...  I missed last week because I had Valentine's Day plans (Zoom date with friends) and then I was trapped in my bed for three days because that was the warmest place to be with no heat.  I had shower for the first time in a week Yesterday and it was GREAT!   I am ready for snark.

• Love 21

What up peeps!!  Looking forward to the shitshow and all your snark!!

Sitting here with a very sore deltoid from my second Moderna shot this afternoon.  Fingers crossed the next 24-48 hours aren't too bad.

SPRINKLES!!

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello everyone! This week I've been worrying for the people of Texas who are going through the terrible winter storm crisis. I have many friends in Texas and have been praying for all of them this week. For those of you who have family or friends who have been suffering, my heart goes out to you.

Anyway, it's time to jump aboard the crazy train and watch 90 Day Fiance!

Yes I hope everyone in Texas is ok! Not sure if any of the regular posters here are from there. Crazy times. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Texan checking in...  I missed last week because I had Valentine's Day plans (Zoom date with friends) and then I was trapped in my bed for three days because that was the warmest place to be with no heat.  I had shower for the first time in a week Yesterday and it was GREAT!   I am ready for snark.

@Eldemarge glad you are doing okay. Scary stuff.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Glad you are ok ElderMarge! Is your heat back on? Glad you got a shower at least! 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Wow! I hope you're okay now.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi everyone. I got my first vaccine yesterday, Pfizer, from. the VA in Orlando. I could have cried with relief. No side effects except a mildly sore arm. I hope everyone is well.

Glad you got vaccinated!! 

I was at that VA about a year ago (for work, not as a veteran) and its a beautiful facility. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I’m so happy your okay.  All the best!

• Love 6

I am channeling NonJovi tonight ... I'm in the process of moving and today decided to drink all of the alcohol so it doesn't need to be put in boxes. I may pass out in 20 minutes. Hopefully I remember to turn on the alarm clock because school vacation is OVER and I have a student teacher starting tomorrow. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hi! I was planning on having a drink every time Novi does, but then my liver cried out in pain.

If I had half of the drinks he did I would be in the hospital. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2