Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

"I think you're making real strides here. Now we know that you don't love each other. This is progress."

You know therapists must have trouble keeping a straight face sometimes. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

How is the job going @sainte-chapelle? How is your dad? 

Ohh I missed the show! Job is okay, a lot going on with my dad but they have been very understanding and kind. Things are ...not good. They waived restrictions so we can all see him since the prognosis is poor. We decided to try a tracheotomy to see if he will wean but right now despite multiple surgeries he is unable to breath without the full ventilator.  Thanks for asking.  I haven’t slept properly in weeks so I feel crazy and this may not make sense!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why does my screen have ads for Doggy Diapers from Amazon?   

Please find a drive thru barber for Jovi's hair.    How long before Jovi is drunk again.    Sorry but five beers, and being half drunk all of the time, is an alcoholic.  

I have those too. Funny because I don't have a dog (sadly). 

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I will not miss the Irwins, I may be alone in this, but the wife always gave me bad vibes.     I love zoo shows, but not that one. 

I will never watch the Newlywed Game imitation of Love Games either.  

Does Stephanie's face move at all, except for her lower lip?    She's also a fool if she sleeps with Ryan the woman tourist's best friend without protection.   Ryan looks like the head pirate in Captain Phillips.     I wish we could see Harris, and see if he even talks to her.    Ryan is a dud.   Is Stephanie totally bombed?    Why is she pretending to believe Ryan saying he hasn't slept with anyone but her?  

I keep getting ads for overpriced apartments, in Florida.  

(That Slotomania ad character is John Goodman.  Apparently, he lost weight again).  

Cody on Sister Wives looks like he's wearing a Shirley Temple wig.  

I"m watching love games now and breaking news everyone! Tiffany from Frederick Maryland is still wearing a cold shoulder top!

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, Becky, you're being insecure. Let the young lady help out.

Talking to the young lady was the first twinkle I’ve seen in his eye since he got off the plane.  Can you imagine how boring it would be sitting in that loft all day!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

There's a Ryan?

Oh...wait. It's just that "Ryan" is such an ordinary name.  Not exotic at all

Certainly doesn’t sound like a tropical island guy. But, Stephanie also refers to him as “sweetie” and “dear” like she’s his grandmother. In turn, he calls her “honey” like a 50s sitcom 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohh I missed the show! Job is okay, a lot going on with my dad but they have been very understanding and kind. Things are ...not good. They waived restrictions so we can all see him since the prognosis is poor. We decided to try a tracheotomy to see if he will wean but right now despite multiple surgeries he is unable to breath without the full ventilator.  Thanks for asking.  I haven’t slept properly in weeks so I feel crazy and this may not make sense!

I'm so sorry. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

I"m watching love games now and breaking news everyone! Tiffany from Frederick Maryland is still wearing a cold shoulder top!

I was hoping it was a re-airing of the episode, but a zoom trivia style show with desperate reality show people overacting is just...no

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I was hoping it was a re-airing of the episode, but a zoom trivia style show with desperate reality show people overacting is just...no

And Pao is still an attention seeking bitch, but now her hair is a horrible pink and yellow mixture. I was glad to see she and Rooos were eliminated even though I have no intention of watching any more of the game. 

• Love 3

Hi all! Dragging myself in so late, it's the next day- Happy President's Day, in the US! Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day ...and Lunar New Year and upcoming Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday... so many holidays at the same time.

Caught up on all the live snark. As always, on fire! 😍

So, the 27-year old younger fiances Ryan and Zied... should they start a club? Commiserating over gifts of fake tattoos and psychic cheating predictions.

Or maybe the pregnant ones... Yara's already suffering  body changes, Jovi's drinking for two, and an engagement party with the parents. In the preview for next week, looks like there maybe a new member from Maryland joining the group! 😲 But... didn't they have a bowlful of condoms to use? 

Tarik is managing to entertain Hazel during the quarantine by teaching her to mow four feet of grass. Yay! Glad she got to check in with her son.

Ah, the romantic saga of Mike and Natalie continues. She drags him to therapy to work on their rocky relationship. He'd rather get a haircut instead.

Last, and least, there's Andrew. Still so upset about not meeting up with Amira in Mexico, to then bring her to the US, that he wants her to try again in Serbia. 😕 Hopefully his mom will  talk him out of trying again. For Amira's sake.

6 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

"This is the garden of make believe..."

Was that show national, or am I the only one who watched?

If you're talking about The Magic Garden, then nope, you're not the only one. I loved that show as a child. I think it aired in NY on WPIX Ch. 11. Not sure if it was syndicated elsewhere.

Laters! 👋

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Hi all! Dragging myself in so late, it's the next day- Happy President's Day, in the US! Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day ...and Lunar New Year and upcoming Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday... so many holidays at the same time.

Caught up on all the live snark. As always, on fire! 😍

So, the 27-year old younger fiances Ryan and Zied... should they start a club? Commiserating over gifts of fake tattoos and psychic cheating predictions.

Or maybe the pregnant ones... Yara's already suffering  body changes, Jovi's drinking for two, and an engagement party with the parents. In the preview for next week, looks like there maybe a new member from Maryland joining the group! 😲 But... didn't they have a bowlful of condoms to use? 

Tarik is managing to entertain Hazel during the quarantine by teaching her to mow four feet of grass. Yay! Glad she got to check in with her son.

Ah, the romantic saga of Mike and Natalie continues. She drags him to therapy to work on their rocky relationship. He'd rather get a haircut instead.

Last, and least, there's Andrew. Still so upset about not meeting up with Amira in Mexico, to then bring her to the US, that he wants her to try again in Serbia. 😕 Hopefully his mom will  talk him out of trying again. For Amira's sake.

If you're talking about The Magic Garden, then nope, you're not the only one. I loved that show as a child. I think it aired in NY on WPIX Ch. 11. Not sure if it was syndicated elsewhere.

Laters!

2 hours ago, Bees52 said:

The Magic Garden, t

Sorry I posted above and then couldn’t find space to write or get rid of it. Anyway, my daughter loved the Magic Garden. We knew every word to every song ad nauseum. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello everyone, will you be my Valentine even though I didn't bring you watches and I look like a different person without my ring light and may be big a little bit? 🥰😂 

Happy Valentine's Day, let the games begin.....

Thank you ARMCHAIR.. Happy Valentine's day to you.  I am the ONLY single (for the past 5 yrs) person in my family and not a PEEP from any of my brothers.....or father..... or mother ..(they are divorced.. but i don't expect a thing from my mother).  I sent them all (the men) a GIF.. "me love you long time".  so again, nothing, so I drank  and slept and talked to my real friends (not excluding you, but you know what i mean).. my TELEPHONE friends in these Dark Ages Days.

• Love 6
On 2/12/2021 at 5:50 PM, justdoit10 said:

Not me.  I think she looks like a giant bug with those eyes. I think she is odd looking and her personality sucks.

Me either.  She’s got a unique look, but not pretty.  I love when she looks at Mike with those bug eyes and thinks he’s melting with desire and love.  Not working.  Her true self came out in Ukraine when she was nasty and threw the ring at him.  That was the clincher for him.  She just wants to be here and is using all the tricks.  He may appear stupid, but can see it won’t work with her. I could just see him putting her on the plane and her hanging on to him with dear life knowing she blew it.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Me either.  She’s got a unique look, but not pretty.  I love when she looks at Mike with those bug eyes and thinks he’s melting with desire and love.  Not working.  Her true self came out in Ukraine when she was nasty and threw the ring at him.  That was the clincher for him.  She just wants to be here and is using all the tricks.  He may appear stupid, but can see it won’t work with her. I could just see him putting her on the plane and her hanging on to him with dear life knowing she blew it.

See, I think that if Natalie has experienced failure in a relationship more than once you would hope that maybe she'd look inward and really examine what she is about, what kind of person she really wants, etc...she may have more self awareness about herself, understand how her actions affect other people, etc...one quick session with a therapist is not going to do it.  The therapists job was not to tell them to call it quits, thru a self realization the two of them should have understood their relationship would not be a happy one for either one of them.  Sadly, (much like Natalie's luggage), there will be no unpacking all the messiness of their relationship unless Mike and Natalie are truthful about their feelings towards each other. They do not appear to like one another.

Maybe Natalie can get another Groupon for that therapist, they should go again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Boston said:

Thank you ARMCHAIR.. Happy Valentine's day to you.  I am the ONLY single (for the past 5 yrs) person in my family and not a PEEP from any of my brothers.....or father..... or mother ..(they are divorced.. but i don't expect a thing from my mother).  I sent them all (the men) a GIF.. "me love you long time".  so again, nothing, so I drank  and slept and talked to my real friends (not excluding you, but you know what i mean).. my TELEPHONE friends in these Dark Ages Days.

Eh .. Valentines Day is for people just beginning to fall in love.  Too commercialized and puts pressure on everyone.  Kids in school have to make mailboxes and send to all the kids in the class.  Men scurrying into CVS to buy candy and pick out cards , which they hate to do.  It another pressure.  I got one rose from the husband and a slice of cheesecake with the red velvet cake running thru.  Then afterwards we had a big fight over something I don’t even remember, so then I spoke with my dear cousin who just lost her husband suddenly for two hours while my husband was snoring away.  And that, my dear friends was my Valentines Day.  No big deal at this point, lol.  I would have preferred a whole Red Velvet Cheesecake from Juniors in Brooklyn, but they were only selling slices and he got the last one.  Dammit !

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Eh .. Valentines Day is for people just beginning to fall in love.  Too commercialized and puts pressure on everyone.  Kids in school have to make mailboxes and send to all the kids in the class.  Men scurrying into CVS to buy candy and pick out cards , which they hate to do.  It another pressure.  I got one rose from the husband and a slice of cheesecake with the red velvet cake running thru.  Then afterwards we had a big fight over something I don’t even remember, so then I spoke with my dear cousin who just lost her husband suddenly for two hours while my husband was snoring away.  And that, my dear friends was my Valentines Day.  No big deal at this point, lol.  I would have preferred a whole Red Velvet Cheesecake from Juniors in Brooklyn, but they were only selling slices and he got the last one.  Dammit !

Every year we exchanged cards, (most of them are cat-centric since we have a cat), dinner is (my once a year major cheat meal), Royal Farms Fried Chicken eaten while wearing my pajamas.  My husband and have a great marriage every day of the year, we don't need Hallmark to tell which day to celebrate it.  

• Love 5
20 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Mes amis, I am late because my aunt was telling me of a very unfortunate May-December goings-on with my cousin's 21-year-old son! 

He left home and job to go live with a 46-year-old cougar from the Internet! 🤯 😵 🥺

True story.

That's like a former co-worker (definitely not a friend either) who moved a divorcing, pregnant, homeless early 40's friend in, and the next thing you know, her 21 year old son was going to save her.    (The baby wasn't her divorcing husband's either, and the ex-husband hurried the divorce so he wouldn't have to pay 18 years of child support, and other requirements.  She also tried to get visitation with his kids, her stepkids, that was turned down by the judge, all of the kids said they didn't want to see her again).   Next thing you know, the son married the woman who was over twice his age, and they're still married as far as I know.    However, the former co-worker now hates the daughter-in-law, the son is estranged too (after they had her finance everything she could for them).  I understand the couple are not the love match that they present to the world too. 

Is everyone on this show pregnant?    Zied's gut is look rather advanced too, maybe a crossover episode with another TLC show about pregnant men? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every year we exchanged cards, (most of them are cat-centric since we have a cat), dinner is (my once a year major cheat meal), Royal Farms Fried Chicken eaten while wearing my pajamas.  My husband and have a great marriage every day of the year, we don't need Hallmark to tell which day to celebrate it.  

Same here.  I have a drawer full of cards.  I finally let some go and just kept a few special ones.  He went and got Chipotle which I love, and ate in our pj’s also in front of the t.v.  With this Covid, this is what we do.  Haven’t even seen our kids.  That’s why he is crabby .. he can’t see the grandchildren, unfortunately.  Covid is bad here still.  Everyone on edge.  Is Royal Farms a franchise?  We have Popeyes and Kentucky.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

Started watching the Love Games preview from my dvr this morning and within minutes stopped it and deleted it.  I just don't care about any of these people enough to watch them play the Newlywed Game.  (or much else, for that matter)  I think it's hilarious that Coltee and Debbee are a couple on the game show 😂

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Is Royal Farms a franchise?

OMG, a franchise!!!??? It is not just a franchise, it is heaven on earth with gas pumps! Seriously, the most amazing fried chicken that they seem to fry on an endless loop, so hard to resist when standing at the gas pump and the smell comes wafting over.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, tvrox said:

How cool! 

I have in my possession my Fathers passport with picture from Poland, when he came here to marry my Mother sight unknown.  It was a match made in the old Country.  They married in Canada, then came to New York to work and live.  My mother told me how rough they had it starting fresh.  We have it so good compared to what they went through.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

yeah.. Valentine's day means nothing to me.. I just remember my (younger) nieces and nephews making it a big production (from their parents, apparently).. I guess I just miss it more  because, as i said, I am recently single.. and with the Covid and all, haven't seen them and sometimes feel like no one cares.. BUT I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND I KNOW PEOPLE CARE.   Sorry for bringing the room down.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, a franchise!!!??? It is not just a franchise, it is heaven on earth with gas pumps! Seriously, the most amazing fried chicken that they seem to fry on an endless loop, so hard to resist when standing at the gas pump and the smell comes wafting over.

In what states?  We usually drive to Florida every year and never saw them.  All we see is Cracker Barrel and Kentucky on I-95.

3 minutes ago, Boston said:

yeah.. Valentine's day means nothing to me.. I just remember my (younger) nieces and nephews making it a big production (from their parents, apparently).. I guess I just miss it more  because, as i said, I am recently single.. and with the Covid and all, haven't seen them and sometimes feel like no one cares.. BUT I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS AND I KNOW PEOPLE CARE.   Sorry for bringing the room down.

You didn’t. 😍

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Same here.  I have a drawer full of cards.  I finally let some go and just kept a few special ones.  He went and got Chipotle which I love, and ate in our pj’s also in front of the t.v.  With this Covid, this is what we do.  Haven’t even seen our kids.  That’s why he is crabby .. he can’t see the grandchildren, unfortunately.  Covid is bad here still.  Everyone on edge.  Is Royal Farms a franchise?  We have Popeyes and Kentucky.

OMG.. now i want fried chicken and Popeyes.. (never had Popeyes, imagine that).. I am making Chinese (don't judge me) Chop Suey today.. bringing it to my 86 year old uncle who lost my aunt last March (CLL)  (still amazingly healthy and keeps active).. only when the weather gets better.. This is not gonna be a good week!  He is lonely, i am lonely, EVERYONE is lonely.  i can't get my vaccine for a couple months.. I am not a priority.

Edited by Boston
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Boston said:

OMG.. now i want fried chicken and Popeyes.. (never had Popeyes, imagine that).. I am making Chinese (don't judge me) Chop Suey today.. bringing it to my 86 year old uncle who lost my aunt last March (CLL)  (still amazingly healthy and keeps active).. only when the weather gets better.. This is not gonna be a good week!  He is lonely, i am lonely, EVERYONE is lonely.  i can't get my vaccine for a couple months.. I am not a priority.

You are a good niece.  Everyone is lonely, even if we have someone.  I’m crying a lot for no reason.  Stuck in the house and not seeing anyone because of this Covid that is making us miss a good part of life.  Jail in our own home.  Thank goodness for tv and the threads.  I’d go bonkers.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You are a good niece.  Everyone is lonely, even if we have someone.  I’m crying a lot for no reason.  Stuck in the house and not seeing anyone because of this Covid that is making us miss a good part of life.  Jail in our own home.  Thank goodness for tv and the threads.  I’d go bonkers.

I SO get it.. I keep myself busy by doing projects. (I bought an Italian print and am going to post it to a core board.. something to do).  I have been cooking alot lately .. not just for me, but for my neighbors.  It makes me feel useful and makes me happy.  (I'm a pretty good cook).  The person i feel the most sad for is my Dad.. he lives in Maryland with his "SO".  and I just found out yesterday that he "SO"s daughter will not let my dad go anywhere (he just got his 2nd vaccine shot last week.  Instead of blowing my head off (one of my brother's told me to leave it alone).. I texted my dad and said "get on a plane, wear your mask and you can stay with me.. i will wear a mask 24-7".. All of my brother's have children and one of them has a special needs teenager.  He is so depressed and misses his kids and his grandchildren.  When will this end??!  I just found out (from my primary dr. I am not a priority..ugh.. This is not a happy time @Silver Bells  P.S.. My dad is very controlling (wonder where i got it).. but he goes along with all their shit.

Edited by Boston
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Me either.  She’s got a unique look, but not pretty.  I love when she looks at Mike with those bug eyes and thinks he’s melting with desire and love.

When she was trying to persuade Mike to go to counseling, you could almost see her telling herself, “time to bat eyes alluringly” 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

In what states?

Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, it is a Maryland based company.  

1 hour ago, Boston said:

OMG.. now i want fried chicken and Popeyes

Never had Popeyes? Treat yourself to a chicken strip box, it is not that bad but no where as good as ROFO 😋.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Boston said:

I SO get it.. I keep myself busy by doing projects. (I bought an Italian print and am going to post it to a core board.. something to do).  I have been cooking alot lately .. not just for me, but for my neighbors.  It makes me feel useful and makes me happy.  (I'm a pretty good cook).  The person i feel the most sad for is my Dad.. he lives in Maryland with his "SO".  and I just found out yesterday that he "SO"s daughter will not let my dad go anywhere (he just got his 2nd vaccine shot last week.  Instead of blowing my head off (one of my brother's told me to leave it alone).. I texted my dad and said "get on a plane, wear your mask and you can stay with me.. i will wear a mask 24-7".. All of my brother's have children and one of them has a special needs teenager.  He is so depressed and misses his kids and his grandchildren.  When will this end??!  I just found out (from my primary dr. I am not a priority..ugh.. This is not a happy time @Silver Bells  P.S.. My dad is very controlling (wonder where i got it).. but he goes along with all their shit.

Want me to do a drive to his house, have him jump in my car and take him to the airport?  LOL.  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Boston said:

well i can't get one either and i'm high priority.  i'm registered on 3 different sites and all the appointments are always booked.  i live in ny state.  last week the gov opened 'it' up so others can now receive the vaccine and we still have 30,000 in my bracket that haven't been vaccinated in my county!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, it is a Maryland based company.  

Never had Popeyes? Treat yourself to a chicken strip box, it is not that bad but no where as good as ROFO 😋.

I want to try that CHICKEN SANDWICH which has been the be-all-end-all.  I just found out there is a Popeyes in Chelmsford (only one town away).  I may take myself there this weekend (after the bad weather).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

well i can't get one either and i'm high priority.  i'm registered on 3 different sites and all the appointments are always booked.  i live in ny state.  last week the gov opened 'it' up so others can now receive the vaccine and we still have 30,000 in my bracket that haven't been vaccinated in my county!!!

Have you tried the drugstores? I got an appointment for three days later at Walgreens. I already had an appointment at a state facility but i booked January 30 and the earliest was April 3!

21 minutes ago, judylo said:

Have you tried the drugstores? I got an appointment for three days later at Walgreens. I already had an appointment at a state facility but i booked January 30 and the earliest was April 3!

yes, i try every night and cvs. all my friends got appointments.   every time i try everything is booked.  eligibility has been opened yet they decrease the amount  of vaccine given to each location. 

7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That's like a former co-worker (definitely not a friend either) who moved a divorcing, pregnant, homeless early 40's friend in, and the next thing you know, her 21 year old some was going to save her.    (The baby wasn't her divorcing husband's either, and the ex-husband hurried the divorce so he wouldn't have to pay 18 years of child support, and other requirements.  She also tried to get visitation with his kids, her stepkids, that was turned down by the judge, all of the kids said they didn't want to see her again).   Next thing you know, the son married the woman who was over twice his age, and they're still married as far as I know.    However, the former co-worker now hates the daughter-in-law, the son is estranged too (after they had her finance everything she could for them).  I understand the couple are not the love match that they present to the world too. 

Is everyone on this show pregnant?    Zied's gut is look rather advanced too, maybe a crossover episode with another TLC show about pregnant men? 

Your quoted passage (not here) was mine. 😊

• Love 1

After being married for 56+ years, Valentine's Day is mostly a day for remembering - well - more than 56 years of being in love.

One year we each bought the same card for the other.

After that, we started going to the drug store, and stood side by side to find the perfect card for each other.  Once we were both happy with our choice, we'd switch cards, read them, give each other a kiss, and put them back on the rack.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 2/15/2021 at 2:12 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Want me to do a drive to his house, have him jump in my car and take him to the airport?  LOL.  

Yes, you will have to cuff him and drag him.. he has the airline miles.. put him on a plane.. I will PAY YOU..P.S.  He lives in Pasadena now

• Love 1

So I'm watching "King of Queens" just now---Season 4, Episode 16.

Scene: Carrie and Doug find an old uncashed wedding-gift check. What to do with it?

Doug: "Let's go to New Orleans!"

Carrie: "Or 'Nawlins,' as the natives call it!"

I'm J/S, is all. 

• LOL 2
On 2/14/2021 at 8:32 PM, Floatingbison said:

In the Progressive Commercials, I'm the guy who helps strangers back out of parking places!  That's totally me and I maintain it's a good trait.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:30 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I am totally the lady with too many sofa cushions. 

I like to read about weird stuff I don't know, like submarines.  What's wrong with that??

• LOL 5
On 2/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, Boston said:

Your Dad probably doesn’t want to leave his SO, but maybe a couple of weeks with you will perk him up.  If he had the two shots, isn’t he good to go out with a mask?  Did she have shots?  Can you take a ride to Maryland for a week?  I don’t know if you have children to take care of.  I haven’t been in my two daughters houses since last summer, but we talk everyday.  I don’t even know if I want the shots as I don’t go anywhere.  My husband goes or we pick up.  Either you go to Maryland or he comes up for a bit.  He’s torn too.  All I know is we are going to Lake George for a week when this is over, I hope.  Just to take a ride up there would be heavenly.  In the spring.

• Love 1
On 2/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, Boston said:

OMG.. now i want fried chicken and Popeyes.. (never had Popeyes, imagine that)

Hope your week got better @Boston. We just got our first Popeyes and I scoffed every time I rode by and the drive thru lines were loooong. I finally decided to bite the bullet and wait in line and I tell you that chicken was GOOD. I have been dieting for the last few months so it could be all that fat and salt in the Popeyes just was extra tasty to me because of that. 😂

Hello everyone, here's to another week of this trainwreck. Found out a local friend is also watching this show, Stephanie (the Cougar) lives in a conservative area here and we can't believe she puts all her dirty laundry out there on tv and has no embarrassment about it. I'm all for a woman getting her own (wink wink) but she just comes off looking so foolish and desperate begging some young guy for sex and then sleeping with his cousin. LMAO

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello everyone, here's to another week of this trainwreck. Found out a local friend is also watching this show, Stephanie (the Cougar) lives in a conservative area here and we can't believe she puts all her dirty laundry out there on tv and has no embarrassment about it. I'm all for a woman getting her own (wink wink) but she just comes off looking so foolish and desperate begging some young guy for sex and then sleeping with his cousin. LMAO

I think she's actually losing her mind. Her brain must look like Swiss cheese. Early onset dementia? Stroke? Her behavior is off the wall!

Hi everyone! How's your week going? I hope our Texas peeps are doing OK! 

• Love 14

Hello everyone! This week I've been worrying for the people of Texas who are going through the terrible winter storm crisis. I have many friends in Texas and have been praying for all of them this week. For those of you who have family or friends who have been suffering, my heart goes out to you.

Anyway, it's time to jump aboard the crazy train and watch 90 Day Fiance!

• Love 14