Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

OMG if I am forcing my grownass son to play Jenna to amuse me, please tell me to knock it off.

I love my son more than anything ...he’s 13...but I Am fully aware he needs to live his own life when he’s older.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I hate all their commercials.  In fact, I  make it a general rule to hate all insurance commercials.  I am sick of the gecko and Mr Mayhem, too.

I like the Farmers Insurance ones. When I garden , I sing “we are farmers”. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

So my fiancé just informed me that we will no longer call each other “baby” ever again after watching that scene with Rebecca and Zied in the car. 

That just sounds so creepy because he is so much younger.  I don't usually like the tone of her voice when she does it, but if she were with someone closer in age, I doubt it would bug me so much.  I just want to reach thru the screen and slap her every time she does that.  I really do want a button on the remote to allow me to slap at random irritating people on tv.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, hula-la said:

I like the Farmers Insurance ones. When I garden , I sing “we are farmers”. 

Yeah, those are the only insurance commercials that I actually like. But the other insurance commercials bother me, especially Liberty Mutual.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, MyVelouria said:

Rebecca has to be called "Gigi" and nothing that makes her sound too much like a grandmother. 😏

My friend just adopted an adorable rescue pup that came with the name GiGi. She planned to change the dog’s name anyway but it became imperative when a Chinese friend told her that’s what Chinese women call their vagina.   

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, those are the only insurance commercials that I actually like. But the other insurance commercials bother me, especially Liberty Mutual.

I love the ones with the old songs. Wild Thing! And the new "Build me up Buttercup" one! It makes me smile every time. 

• Love 8