Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Natalie looks bad from some angles, including straight on.  There is something wrong with the symmetry of her face.

Too much plastic surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Zied’s reaction to being a grandfather is the most genuinely happy someone has been all season.

Wait ... did he just say that Rebecca has FIVE GRANDCHILDREN????? How many kids does she have? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What?  Yeah, because all women in America are sluts and just trying to flirt when they're pretending to be helpful.

And they are all looking for an unemployed foreigner who dresses like your grandpa,who will be getting a job in two years after he marries a woman older than your mother.  Of course, what young coed would turn that down.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

This was a nice scene, but I'm still pretty pissed with Rebecca. She is giving Zied shit for not understanding flirting, even though he clearly wasn't, and Rebecca is the only one who got jealous. And then she basically said if any female asks him a question, he has to say no. So you give him shit for something he didn't do, and then say that he can't answer any question from the opposite gender. If the genders were swapped, she would be fucking crucified. I cannot stand Rebecca.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening fellow snarkers! Late to the festivities tonite....trying to adopt a second pooch, dealing with an elderly cranky parent...

hope the show isn’t too boring tonite...is Natalie talking to a therapist or a psychic?

I want to see the new pooch! 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

76A39BEE-C2B7-42D3-AE90-F3FFEE9A4E7E.jpeg

HAHa that IS Danielle 😂😂

since we’ve seen the Discovery+ commercials 500x.... does Mohammed have a terminal illness ? He looks SO skinny! 🤨

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’m late. Sorry. I’ll read the comments I missed in the am. Better late, unlike Julia and Mr New Orleans party guy Gal who are pregnant. Did I hear Stephanie had unprotected sex. Was it Harris or Mr Pretend love (the watch collector)? 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

And they are all looking for an unemployed foreigner who dresses like your grandpa,who will be getting a job in two years after he marries a woman older than your mother.  Of course, what young coed would turn that down.

And they are all looking for an unemployed foreigner insta-grandpa of 5

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Rebecca is around 50 years old.  Even if she didn't have a hysterectomy before Zied was born, she probably still wouldn't be able to have his child now.  

Please, TLC, do not recycle the Angela-totin'-ahgs storyline here, too.

Yes, please don’t. These women are mostly aged out of having kids yet all these people talk like it’s a possibility.

Drives me bananas. Not bananas enough to call Harris. But close. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This was a nice scene, but I'm still pretty pissed with Rebecca. She is giving Zied shit for not understanding flirting, even though he clearly wasn't, and Rebecca is the only one who got jealous. And then she basically said if any female asks him a question, he has to say no. So you give him shit for something he didn't do, and then say that he can't answer any question from the opposite gender. If the genders were swapped, she would be fucking crucified. I cannot stand Rebecca.

I heard, "In America, if any female asks to HELP you, you say 'no'."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
25 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening fellow snarkers! Late to the festivities tonite....trying to adopt a second pooch, dealing with an elderly cranky parent...

hope the show isn’t too boring tonite...is Natalie talking to a therapist or a psychic?

Let's see the doggie!

• Love 5