Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So Chuckles...what’s your family’s arrest record like? You all are squeaky clean right?

this show is so filled with unlikeable people this season it makes me look forward to Stacey and Darcey...

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

When we used to live in Chicago, I came home late at night and there was a family of them walking all upright and shit just out on the sidewalk with their little hands.  Freaked me out!!!the

laugh emoji doesn't do your remark justice.  So funny!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The Libby family are awful, awful people. Because he is not dirty they don't believe it. It makes perfect sense to me, I guess because I do not have a criminal record I can see things differently than them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Honey, the police break the rules in the U.S. too. Corrupt cops exist in every country.

And there are a few people about right now who are a tad upset about it! 

5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Plaintains are delicious! 

I love plantains. But I think its way too late for Karine to be moved by plantains. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

HAHAHA Eric is a terrible actor, adopting a Russian accent to make fun of a Brazilian.

I must admit that Portuguese (spoken by a Portuguese and not a Brazilian) has always sounded a bit like Russian to me.

Edited by LookABird
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

I like how Angela’s sash goes under her breast so you can’t read it

I maintain that if she wasn't Satan in satin, she could be a cute lil' chunky old southern lady.  She actually looks cute in that photo they use of her and Mykull where she has on a red v-neck tank top.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei should flip the script and start questioning Family Libby about all of their run-ins with the local constabulary. That would shut them down quick!

That's what I thought. These people are not so squeaky clean 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4