Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Uh oh.....  Grangela  is getting jelly AGAIN!!! Seriously, this has to stawp!  Grangela..... GO find some pickup driving toothless cowboy in Georgia to have sex with.  Your Mom would see you more! JUMP OUT OF THE CAR ALREADY!!!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

WOW! That dancer's butt cheeks are moving independently of one another! I am fascinated.

That's talent, we can't blame MikeHull for looking. I'd be looking too! The cheeks were right there. She'd of had to tape his eyes shut

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I’m not sure where he is supposed to look at at, what was that place, a strip club? I’ve never seen that happen at da club. 
Debs looks like she’s dropped some weight. Angela looks even bigger if that’s possible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

OK, I don't get to actually watch the episode for about 7 or 8 hours. And TrackKitty keeps nudging me to go on a hike before the sun's gone.

It's been fun, y'all. Til next time! I'm OOOOOOOOUUUT!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 10

ANGELA SHUT THEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENTIRE FUCK UP.  You are insecure because of your age, weight and general unattractive appearance. Get over it. You are controlling and abusive BECAUSE OF YOU. uuuuughh

Rant over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

That's talent, we can't blame MikeHull for looking. I'd be looking too! The cheeks were right there. She'd of had to tape his eyes shut

Biniyam needs to get that move into his act. Makes playing butt bongos so yesterday.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How do they do that with their asses? I can’t even wink my left eye.

When I was a teen I watched The Graduate and was in awe of the stripper who made her tata tassels go different directions. I ran to the restroom to see if I could do it myself, and have been trying in vain get my boobs to go this-a-way that-a-way for the last 30 years.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jess is going to show Debbie Colt's dick pics. As if she hasn't seen them. She probably OK's them before he hits "send". "Oh, that's a nice one" 

How is she able to access them if he sent them to other girls? Unless they were all her pretending? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

When I was a teen I watched The Graduate and was in awe of the stripper who made her tata tassels go different directions. I ran to the restroom to see if I could do it myself, and have been trying in vain get my boobs to go this-a-way that-a-way for the last 30 years.

The things we learn about here in live chat!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Is it really worth it for him?  No baby, no friends, can’t even talk to a FEMALE clerk at the Piggly Wiggly...what is the point?

I know he loves "America" but it sounds like even if they got married he'd never be allowed in....I really don't get what he's trying to accomplish.

• Love 4