Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

How does coltee even have 8 girls chatting with him to send dick pics too or is he just sending them out into the world casting a wide dick net? I have no idea how he keeps getting women. This is the biggest mystery of this show. The tlc checks and cameras maybe?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, rideashire said:

How does coltee even have 8 girls chatting with him to send dick pics too or is he just sending them out into the world casting a wide dick net? I have no idea how he keeps getting women. This is the biggest mystery of this show. The tlc checks and cameras maybe?

Wide (stance) dick net for sure.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

I am calling Wide Dick Net right now for my band name. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Well, there are women who write to serial killers in prison and propose, so . . . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

He finds them on DickPic dot com

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I sure wish Pillow Talk was next instead of the Dumb and Dumber twins

I actually welcome this hour break to catch up on the snarking and rewatch things I missed. 

• Love 3