Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This whole story with Ericee and Larissa is just . . . gross.  In every conceivable way.  The only way Ericee could be more gross is if he was literally covered in dog shit. 

And looked like Colt.  Or Debbie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just f*@k me now, with the bra and lingerie shopping. Eric doesn’t have to agree with her decision but he doesn’t need to pay for it if he doesn’t.  Let her figure it out. 
He isn’t going to want to have sex with her whatever she does. I’m barely a B cup and my husband is all over me so just shut up. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

As a mom of a 9 month old, no. I've never seen this frowned upon in any mom circles. I hate the whole mom-shaming thing (not that anyone here is doing that, I know it's all in good snarky fun) and I think it's totally fine for a little kid to be in pjs. Kalani is a mom of two little ones and her husband does jack shit to help. I'm perfectly okay with her kids being in pjs and I don't think it makes her lazy. 

Honestly, up until my kids started walking they spent an equal amount of time between pajamas and regular clothes. A lot of the pajamas these days aren't that much different from the little outfits. They threw up a lot, napped a lot,  pooped a lot, etc. As long as they were in something clean and comfortable I didn't really care. That first year is hella stressful and just trying to get through it is hard enough.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Maybe Andrei doesn’t like you Charlie? I don’t like you. I don’t like you either Jen. Why would Andrei and his friends family want to hang out with you? You’re obnoxious, stupid and amazingly provincial.

Chuck, your daughter already married Andrei and had a kid with him. Just move the fuck on already. What are you going to do now???

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Elizabeth’s family is really something. You rarely see people who are so quick to criticize people right to their faces.

Random thought: I’d love to pull that baseball cap of Father Elizabeth’s down so hard that his head would burst right through the top. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
Just now, TMI said:

Libby's family__ the INQUISITORS

AND WHAT THEY WILL FIND WILL.....mean absolutely nothing because that horse is so far out the barn door that it's the glue holding my flip flops together.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Marcel: Like my country?

Charlie: It's not that bad.  Andre hasn't been that hospitable.

I hate them.

THEY ARE THE WORST.

Pro tip, Miss Congeniality, maybe you could refrain from being insulting to your hosts. "are you all stone cold?" "I heard the cops are corrupt. Was he corrupt?"

Maybe if they wouldn't act they had Andrei in a bare room with a naked bulb and a rubber hose, he'd be more forthcoming. 

Father Libby, you are making up a story to suit a narrative you have in your own addled head. Shut up.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

As far as Kalani’s kids in PJs, for me it’s not as big a deal when they’re not crawling around yet.  But once the kid is crawling on the floor or walking around outside, I think clothes are just as easy and a lot more sanitary.  It’s one thing if they can’t afford clothes and shoes (but they’re on TLC’s dime, they’re flying and staying in hotels, and Kalani’s parents are also helping pay their bills, so I think that’s not the case), but I was a single, poor mom and my kids wore clothing once they could scoot around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's not right, either. And Kalani spoke her piece and told them clearly what to expect. Now, imagine if Asuelu came home and said "if your brother comes at me I will fucking DROP him". They are a fucking mess and both of their families are unlikeable in the the extreme, but she is terrible. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love 6