Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Is this mid season finale sneak peak supposed to make us want to watch? Other than the tantalizing prospect of Family Sumit, everything is boring.

what do you all use to Live chat? I can’t type on this darned ipad

• Love 4

Chuck and Charlie certainly are milking the whole pearl-clutching routine. "We just don't know how to respond! Is this the real Andrei? The intoxicated guy we relentlessly provoked and goaded until he snapped?" Fuck them for their deliberate sabotage. Especially given how NOT squeaky-clean their OWN pasts aren't. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, good to see you, @Chickabiddy! Haven't seen you for awhile, missed your snark! Hope all is well! 

Hahahaha. A couple of months ago a friend of my son's told me I should run for office, suggesting this slogan--Vote Mama Mostly, Take No Shit, Burn the System to the Ground, Then Get Brunch. But I replied that I would be a terrible office seeker because I'm lazy and short tempered and cry a lot and would tell people to fuck off. This did not diminish her enthusiasm. 

Vote Pepper:  She'll put the SYSTEM on trial!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

We are lucky that Syngin won't be making wine in South Africa.  However, it would be the type of job he'd seek.

He’d probably drink all the wine before they could get it into the bottles. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is this mid season finale sneak peak supposed to make us want to watch? Other than the tantalizing prospect of Family Sumit, everything is boring.

iPad, hence all the typos. It has a mind of its own

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

iPad here too.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I feel ripped off. I wanted to see the fight. Couldn't they have waited for the camera? 

(Seriously, though, it's a sad situation.) 

I can’t even imagine fighting with Aseulu, he’s just a numbskull.  He doesn’t make much money and he isn’t the best father.  She should leave him behind.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 11

This situation with Paul and Karine is officially scary.  Paul is unwell, to put it mildly.  He liked it better when he felt like he had a little Brazilian prisoner who couldn’t get around by herself.  That’s straight out of chapter one of the How to Be An Abusive Dick handbook. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 15

That immigration lawyer did Karine’s a disservice. International custody disputes are messy, nasty and expensive. Yes Karine you have rights but so does the ass you married and it will not be peaceful.

but leaving Pole May be worth it. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

So who stayed behind from family Libby, Chuck’s wife, Jen’s hubby, and the other sister, don’t know if she has a husband or not.

Sister Becky stayed behind, she’s the one who got married in Denmark and was part of the breastfeeding Coven in the pool. There are also two more brothers 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Paul is upset because Karine is showing some independence.

Exactly.  She was just supposed to shut up and dance in her underwear for him, no matter how lazy and unemployed he is FOREVER!

• Love 6