Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Okay, my maiden name is Smith.   I caught a lot of grief back in the day, especially from guys who thought I was making it up.   Like, "oh sure", etc. so as a Smith, give the guy a break, maybe that's his name.  (it doesn't mean he's any good as a plastic surgeon.

I wish my last name was Smith. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Thank you. He's a cutie. I was first attracted to him because he looked like a Paul Bettany/Ryan Phillippe mashup. He was the very first person I met upon moving to Wales. I'd been traveling for 24 hours, the airline lost my luggage, and I was drenched and cold. He lived 4 doors down from me and was standing outside, waiting to go to dinner with his friends. I looked like a drowned rat and he offered to help me with my laptop bag. (It was a carry-on.) It was love at first sight for him. I'm cynical-it took me a week. 

Sniffle...that’s a lovely story!!! I wish we had more stories like this on this show.

• Love 9

Hey, good to see you, @CHICKABIDDY! Haven't seenyou for awhile, missed your snark! Hope all is well! 

Hey @Pepper Mostly - missed the whole gang and you especially. 😘😉

Had a lot of life happen to drain some snark, but I live for y’all. I’m back in fits and starts. Y’all keep up the good work. 😘😜

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I seriously have to mute Libby and her family. I can barely stand just reading the closed captions of these shitheads. 

Right there with you.  Have to mute, I hate them so much.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

This reminds me of that old video of a lady stomping grapes for a news segment when she slips and falls off the raised deck and ends up deflating a lung and yelling OUUW OUUW OOOUUW

I was hoping Libby’s father would recreate that!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

This reminds me of that old video of a lady stomping grapes for a news segment when she slips and falls off the raised deck and ends up deflating a lung and yelling OUUW OUUW OOOUUW

Ooowe mah laig?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm late! Hello everyone! Today's my 15th wedding anniversary with my own 90 day fiance. We're not nearly exciting enough to be on the show, but I still love him anyway. At LEAST 55%.

401141126_beckandpetecard.jpg.2e2c859df1a6927864d2d34acd7940e4.jpg

Congrats! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

So who stayed behind from family Libby, Chuck’s wife, Jen’s hubby, and the other sister, don’t know if she has a husband or not.

And Libby's stepdad.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I seriously have to mute Libby and her family. I can barely stand just reading the closed captions of these shitheads. 

Me too, I loathe them. And in a world that contains Darcy, Jesse, and Family Chantel, that's saying something. 

4 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

OK, I freely admit that I am a bad person because this made me laugh so hard. I've made my peace with it. 

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Chuck you have a hideous family...   

They are ugly inside and out. Awful, awful people. 

3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They ditched baby Eleanor somewhere.  

Hopefully they left her to be raised by her loving grandparents, away from all the bickering and and ugliness of her mother's family. 

• Love 11