Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This is a weird situation.  They live in their dad's house.  And Stacey is getting married in 90 days?  And no men are allowed to sleep in the house?  Where are they planning on living???  I'm so confused.

• Love 3

Ok so, the no men in the house thing makes everything else in the past make sense. That's why they film everything elsewhere! Dad won't let random men in the house he bought.

• Love 4

Is that not Stacey’s car? She doesn’t know how to turn it off?

I really don’t want to see Darcey’s kids. I’m not a fan of kids on these shows especially when we’re supposed to ooohh and ahhh over their wisdom.

• Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This is a weird situation.  They live in their dad's house.  And Stacey is getting married in 90 days?  And no men are allowed to sleep in the house?  Where are they planning on living???  I'm so confused.

OK, couple of things. 1) They're engaged 2) they can get married tomorrow if they want. Go to city hall, for crying out loud. Everyone on this pestilential shitshow acts like they have to wait 90 days to get married, not that they have a 90 window to get married. Everyone is so stupid I feel like I have hornets in my brain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It’s funny that they abide by that rule. I mean...the dad is in China supposedly most of the time, how would he know? And if he bought it for them then it’s theirs. Unless it’s really his house and they live there with his permission.

• Love 8

I zoned out. What is happening? Why did Stacey pull over? Is she driving a rental? If it were nighttime, I’d be terrified of Albanian Wolfboy in London (NY) flailing his arms in the rain and then yanking the drivers side door open, angrily holding a windshield wiper.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Wow Angela is really getting married and lmao at Libby “we’re getting married tomorrow!” Hon, you’re already married.

Just now, charmed1 said:

I zoned out. What is happening? Why did Stacey pull over? Is she driving a rental? If it were nighttime, I’d be terrified of Albanian Wolfboy in London (NY) flailing his arms in the rain and then yanking the drivers side door open, angrily holding a windshield wiper.

The back wiper broke.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

DEAD. After I screamed with laughter. 

WTF is with Darcy at this dance class? Is she drunk? Love the other women nodding their heads politely as they sidle away. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I’m all for breast-feeding on demand for newborns and young babies but Kailani’s toddlers are hanging off her boob in every scene. Seems exhausting for her, can’t she get them on some kind of schedule?

I didn’t breastfeed so I don’t know how it all works but it seems Kalani’s kids are always reaching for her boob, even if she’s not feeding them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Darcey and Stacey don’t look like either parent...maybe before all the work?

They take after their mother in the pre-surgery photos.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It’s funny that they abide by that rule. I mean...the dad is in China supposedly most of the time, how would he know? And if he bought it for them then it’s theirs. Unless it’s really his house and they live there with his permission.

They are grown women in their forties! They've been married! They have kids! Why is daddy setting house rules? They're not a couple of 19 year olds staying in dad's rental property while they're in college! 

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Well, true story.   When I met my husband he was playing trumpet at a hotel in the Catskills.   There was a late show with a stripper.  He didn't look at her even once.  

I gave my husband a wad of $1s and ordered his friends and my father in law to take him to the strip club and get him a lap dance. He apparently spent the whole dance showing her pictures of me. She finally gave up and sat down. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

Holy crap, those kids are in PJs again. What the hell?!

(I’m behind)

I can see the convenience of it with 2 so young but I bet their little feet get sweaty! Maybe that’s why they always seems to be crying...

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are grown women in their forties! They've been married! They have kids! Why is daddy setting house rules? They're not a couple of 19 year olds staying in dad's rental property while they're in college! 

This is true, we went through this when 21 yr old son's GF came to visit. Accommodations were separate.  These ladies are.....not in college, lol.

• Love 2