Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

David, listen to @Frozendiva. We all do and we look like a million dollars. 

I'm living for seeing David at home. His place fascinates me. His weird old lady furniture and strange accessories. 

David just needs a skincare routine. Men can use women's skincare and some lines do have men's products. And see his dermatologist about any age spots.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I’ve been watching Dirty John and it is so great! It’s such dreck yet I’m enjoying every second of it.  Two thumbs up if you need some easy streaming.

Especially because it’s a true story.

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

David just needs a skincare routine. Men can use women's skincare and some lines do have men's products. And see his dermatologist about any age spots.

One of the guys who lived with us a while back was, and is, into taking good care of his skin, I always give him sheet masks and skin care subscription boxes for Christmas. He is handsome as can be and has skin soft as a baby's bum. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I’ve been watching Dirty John and it is so great! It’s such dreck yet I’m enjoying every second of it.  Two thumbs up if you need some easy streaming.

I saw that! Watched the whole thing in one day. That woman was such a fucking dolt. 

• Love 3