Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

It was hard seeing Connie Britten in the role after loving her in Friday Night Lights.  Excellent acting!

Season 2 with Christian Slater is good, too, especially if you remember the story as it was actually happening.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yolanda keeps on talking about how she loves muscular guys.  But, she's not their equivalent.  I'm sure she's got loose skin everywhere, since she dropped 100 pounds after a sedentary life.  She needs to lose her delusion and accept that David is her dating equal.

I'm going to contact Dr. Smith about my commission for tonight's show, because I'm going to refer her to him for skin tightening, and she'll be upsold for a mommy makeover, earlobe repair and several facial procedures.  (She's that gullible.)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I’m going to contact Dr. Smith about my commission for tonight's show, because I'm going to refer her to him for skin tightening, and she'll be upsold for a mommy makeover, earlobe repair and several facial procedures.

Get him to throw in a complimentary vaginal rejuvenation and it’s a deal! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

David seems.....off. Yolanda is naive but David looks like a serial killer right down to his aging parents furniture...does he have their skeletons in the attic?

Just his mother.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I was going to visit my son and his fam over the Labor Day weekend, but because I live in MA, I’m not allowed to stay over in VT. Even though I am basically a shut-in and have no contact with anyone. 🤷‍♀️ 

I think Vermont has been taken off the quarantine list, you should check. Does your town have testing? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I was going to visit my son and his fam over the Labor Day weekend, but because I live in MA, I’m not allowed to stay over in VT. Even though I am basically a shut-in and have no contact with anyone. 🤷‍♀️ 

These are touch times - all I hear is bad stuff!    Hang in there.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One day Auntie we will meet over steak cut on the bias and rice a roni 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Vermont has been taken off the quarantine list, you should check. Does your town have testing? 

VT has Middlesex County (MA) on their naughty list. And my granddaughter’s school has certain rules as well, because the kids will be attending in person (private school). Oh well.