Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, Kalani told Asuelu that he needed to "divorce" his family and never talk to them again. Then she and her sister trashed Asuelu in his hearing. And he's the one who's wrong? Kalani is an asshole. And so is her sister. 

It’s the same with Family Libby. Our family can say whatever we want to and about you...but your family needs to not exist.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kalanic, you got married and pregnant with your fuck boy. I stress the word BOY.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Eight girls in a period of a few weeks - that's even more unbelievable, since he probably hasn't had 8 girls in his life.  Maybe he means cats.  With Debbie.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I always had to have a signed letter if I took the boys to Aus without the hubs. No one ever asked to see it though even when they were young

Same. I've always had to have a notorized letter of consent to fly internationally alone with the kids. Custodial kidnapping is a real thing. Some airlines take that shit seriously.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Holy crap, those kids are in PJs again. What the hell?!

Is this a frowned upon thing? I don't have kids so I have no idea but pjs are comfy and they don't know the difference?

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 12

I know people who put their kids in PJ’s when they go out with them in the evening, so if they fall asleep by the time they are home they can put them right in bed.  These people over do it though!

• Love 9
Just now, mamadrama said:

Same. I've always had to have a notorized letter of consent to fly internationally alone with the kids. Custodial kidnapping is a real thing. Some airlines take that shit seriously.

We have to have one if my husband or I travel along to the US for hockey. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani's sister is as creepily over invested in her sister's life as River. Get a life, you fucking weirdo.

I’m close with my sister, and yet, I stay all the way out of her marriage unless she asks me for an opinion - and it’s a careful opinion.

Who are these people that need to be all up in married peoples business?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Is this a frowned upon thing? I don't have kids so I have no idea but looks comfy and they don't know the difference?

Kalani seems to dress the kids only in PJs, never regular clothes. That’s the rub...it’s lazy parenting.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think watching not without my daughter back in the day made me extra paranoid 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I know people who put their kids in PJ’s when they go out with them in the evening, so if they fall asleep by the time they are home they can put them right in bed.  These people over do it though!

If a kid falls asleep, can’t they just be put into bed still dressed? 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I would kill to have the day this awful family is having.  This is a gift not a freaking chore

Yes Moldova looks beautiful and that farm looks fun! What an awful country, not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Also I meant to say Charlie’s wife not Chuck, there was sister in law in the pool breast feeing scene, but maybe if there are other brothers she is not Charlie’s wife.

Bitchy little blond IS Charlie’s wife, Megan. The baby she was nursing is the youngest of their four kids. Why do I know this...

• LOL 5
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Kalani seems to dress the kids only in PJs, never regular clothes. That’s the rub...it’s lazy parenting.

It would be really unhygienic if she keeps them in the same PJs after a day of plane travel too. Ugh

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m close with my sister, and yet, I stay all the way out of her marriage unless she asks me for an opinion - and it’s a careful opinion.

Who are these people that need to be all up in married peoples business?

And it always comes back to bite you in the bum. Married peeps need to keep stchum.(so?)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So what about the way his family talked to HER? That doesn't bother him? His family said they didn't care about the kids and that they wanted him to leave Kalani. 

That's not right, either. And Kalani spoke her piece and told them clearly what to expect. Now, imagine if Asuelu came home and said "if your brother comes at me I will fucking DROP him". They are a fucking mess and both of their families are unlikeable in the the extreme, but she is terrible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Bees52 said:

Ok enough already Chuck & Co!!  I don't care about Andrei's past! Y'all already let him marry Liz! Get over it!

They need a new storyline. Ugh!

I’m hoping this is Libby & Anddrrreeeeiii’s last gasp. Where can it go from here?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Is this a frowned upon thing? I don't have kids so I have no idea but looks comfy and they don't know the difference?

As a mom of a 9 month old, no. I've never seen this frowned upon in any mom circles. I hate the whole mom-shaming thing (not that anyone here is doing that, I know it's all in good snarky fun) and I think it's totally fine for a little kid to be in pjs. Kalani is a mom of two little ones and her husband does jack shit to help. I'm perfectly okay with her kids being in pjs and I don't think it makes her lazy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I was speaking more to the disorder inside and the fact that his parents are unlikely to figure it out l☹️

Oh, I get it.  My mom made a HOME and my dad worked hard.  They're my heroes.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

As a mom of a 9 month old, no. I've never seen this frowned upon in any mom circles. I hate the whole mom-shaming thing (not that anyone here is doing that, I know it's all in good snarky fun) and I think it's totally fine for a little kid to be in pjs. Kalani is a mom of two little ones and her husband does jack shit to help. I'm perfectly okay with her kids being in pjs and I don't think it makes her lazy. 

Agree, but to meet the in-laws she must have cute outfits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We have extra fat ones that roam the streets at night.

When we used to live in Chicago, I came home late at night and there was a family of them walking all upright and shit just out on the sidewalk with their little hands.  Freaked me out!!!

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am an old, so I remember going to the drive in as a child, some families had all the kids in pajamas. 

3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yes Moldova looks beautiful and that farm looks fun! What an awful country, not. 

My friend from Moldova's parents are artists, her father has done beautiful watercolors of the countryside. I'm going to buy one some day. 

• Love 9