Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too, I loathe them. And in a world that contains Darcy, Jesse, and Family Chantel, that's saying something. 

They are ugly inside and out. Awful, awful people.  

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
(s) is a great Earth Wind & Fire ballad
  • Love 6

She gave him a month or two months to find a job, or she'd leave.  She should have kept to that ultimatum.  But, Paul knew what's up, and he started to threaten prosecution.  Karine just dug herself further in a hole.  

Also - there was no issue about the cost of an Uber.  (It looked like a long drive to the attorney.)  The issue was that she exerted some independence, as someone said above.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

What opportunities Paul....for you there will always be none, you don't even want to work?  Karine, leave and take Pierre with you.....Paul is a time bomb and you do not want to be near him when he explodes.

• Love 10

I really wish some people would’ve seriously thought about their relationships before bringing kids into it.  Pole and Karine’s relationship was never healthy, Kalani and Aseulo’s first son was an oops, but baby #2? 

At this point I’m just happy Angela can’t produce an aig.

are we now advertising refrigerators whose defining feature is fancy ice? Damn.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Sister Becky stayed behind, she’s the one who got married in Denmark and was part of the breastfeeding Coven in the pool. There are also two more brothers 

Oh wow, I knew there was one more sister but did not know two more brothers.  Also I meant to say Charlie’s wife not Chuck, there was sister in law in the pool breast feeing scene, but maybe if there are other brothers she is not Charlie’s wife.

• Love 1

Karine should have just skipped out and not tell Pole she’s gone until she’s back in Brazil. Her family would help her fight Pole if he came to Brazil to make trouble. His criminal record might be held against him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

What's with Angela's left eye?  Her makeup is smudged below it, and she seems to have growths below the eyebrow and on the side of her nose

She has some kind of mole under her eyebrow which is more noticeable in some scenes 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why is he forcing hugs on her! She doesn’t want to be near him!

The same way he kept trying to force her to talk to him ("fala, Karine!"), kiss him, and tell him she loves him in previous arguments. It's disturbing.

• Love 9

Oh god, I’m just shaking watching that scene between Paul and Karine. He is treating her like a hostage and trying to intimidate her with his threats. I, too, think Paul’s mom would help. 
I’m also worried for the dogs that are penned up. He is unstable and I’m really afraid for her. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That house makes me want to cry. Poor Pierre.

My parents would have considered that house a step up when I was born, yet here I am, 60+ years later.  Pierre will be fine IF his parents sort themselves out.   Go work on a farm, Paul... Work Anywhere.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, good to see you, @Chickabiddy! Haven't seen you for awhile, missed your snark! Hope all is well! 

Hahahaha. A couple of months ago a friend of my son's told me I should run for office, suggesting this slogan--Vote Mama Mostly, Take No Shit, Burn the System to the Ground, Then Get Brunch. But I replied that I would be a terrible office seeker because I'm lazy and short tempered and cry a lot and would tell people to fuck off. This did not diminish her enthusiasm. 

I would vote for that! 

• Love 2

I know Paul’s mom is tired of Paul and does not want to be saddled with him, but come on, their life is a huge mess.  She can help, do it for Pierre who right now has a pretty crappy situation.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

My parents would have considered that house a step up when I was born, yet here I am, 60+ years later.  Pierre will be fine IF his parents sort themselves out.   Go work on a farm, Paul... Work Anywhere.

He tried the farm, but couldn’t manage picking up manure

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She gave him a month or two months to find a job, or she'd leave.  She should have kept to that ultimatum.  But, Paul knew what's up, and he started to threaten prosecution.  Karine just dug herself further in a hole.  

Also - there was no issue about the cost of an Uber.  (It looked like a long drive to the attorney.)  The issue was that she exerted some independence, as someone said above.

I didn't like when he said if he'd arrived home and found her gone, he would've freaked out. Why, what if she'd just gone to the store for a few moments?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I was speaking more to the disorder inside and the fact that his parents are unlikely to figure it out l☹️

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That immigration lawyer did Karine’s a disservice. International custody disputes are messy, nasty and expensive. Yes Karine you have rights but so does the ass you married and it will not be peaceful.

but leaving Pole May be worth it. 

Not just a disservice, but possible malpractice.  Leaving with Pierre could constitute parental interference.  

• Love 3

Oh Asshola...You are such a boring guy.  And your family is pretty crappy, too.  Don't go blaming your sister in law with your problems!

But boy Kalani, you sure do give up fast girl.  Everything is FAST with you. FAST with the fuckboy, FAST with the first kid, FAST with the second kid, FAST with the "I'm done!"  Slow your roll sister.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Not just a disservice, but possible malpractice.  Leaving with Pierre could constitute parental interference.  

I always had to have a signed letter if I took the boys to Aus without the hubs. No one ever asked to see it though even when they were young

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, pandaindisguise said:

I want them to send me pet pictures.  Nothing better than a smiling puppy. 

Seriously! I would go for pet pics over anything lese. Also, yay pandas :). The DC zoo has a new baby panda! 

• Love 5