Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I'm late! Hello everyone! Today's my 15th wedding anniversary with my own 90 day fiance. We're not nearly exciting enough to be on the show, but I still love him anyway. At LEAST 55%.

401141126_beckandpetecard.jpg.2e2c859df1a6927864d2d34acd7940e4.jpg

Awwwws, congratulations xxx

• Love 4

I'm late! Hello everyone! Today's my 15th wedding anniversary with my own 90 day fiance. We're not nearly exciting enough to be on the show, but I still love him anyway. At LEAST 55%.

Congratulations!!  

• Love 2

You and I have a slight resemblance. Congrats.

• Love 3

Is he your soulmate though? 🤣🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Larissa, do not be terrorizing me with your face and boobies. A smaller nose isn't going to make her look better. The damage is done already with all the Injectibles going on. She’s just not a pretty girl to me. 
Karine needs to just go. Things will never get better. That visit with the lawyer was useless. She didn’t even explain what these consequences are.  It’s not like she’s trying to keep the baby away from him, I just wonder where the money will come unless TLC gives it her and keeps it from Paul. She needs to get out of there, she is unwell. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Congratulations!!!!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

This florist has an admirable straight face.

She really does. She should take up poker. 

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

What else is Angie stashing in her bra now?

Michael's self respect. 

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Me too! I think it started with Fatal Vision in the 80ss and Helter Skelter

ME TOO! Fatal Vision and Helter Skelter! SISTER!

@mamadrama, Happy Anniversary to you! You two are cute as a button! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Larissa, do not be terrorizing me with your face and boobies. A smaller nose isn't going to make her look better. The damage is done already with all the Injectibles going on. She’s just not a pretty girl to me. 
Karine needs to just go. Things will never get better. That visit with the lawyer was useless. She didn’t even explain what these consequences are.  It’s not like she’s trying to keep the baby away from him, I just wonder where the money will come unless TLC gives it her and keeps it from Paul. She needs to get out of there, she is unwell. 

I wonder if they look out for Karine that way, they know what a sicko Pole is

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Congratulations!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Congratulations!!

• Love 3

Kalani sobs that marriage should be about love and respect and working things out. Lets see, she sicced her father on her husband, and her rude ass sister, then told him his family were assholes. (his family are assholes, don't get me wrong, but you don't say bad shit to a guy about his mother, no matter how big an asshole she is). She has never been on his side and treats him like a child. I wouldn't want to find Asuelu under my Christmas tree, but she chose him. She married him and had two kids with him. She bears some responsibility. 

• Love 13
On 8/24/2020 at 10:03 PM, goofygirl said:

Well, THAT was fun!  Have a great week y'all and FINGERS CROSSED I don't have to go thru a hurricane on Wednesday or Thursday!

You doing ok? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Is it wrong  that I  just sitting here with baited breath for Tania to to have enough meltdown? Yeah, well, if it is I do t want to be right. 😉😘

I love that she was sulking in the bedroom but still was stuffing her face. Bravo!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh geez Kalani don’t stay with that man-child just because you had kids with him.

Colty’s storyline is so fake. Eight girls, I don’t it. 

Eight girls in a period of a few weeks - that's even more unbelievable, since he probably hasn't had 8 girls in his life.  Maybe he means cats.  With Debbie.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4