Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I'm late! Hello everyone! Today's my 15th wedding anniversary with my own 90 day fiance. We're not nearly exciting enough to be on the show, but I still love him anyway. At LEAST 55%.

401141126_beckandpetecard.jpg.2e2c859df1a6927864d2d34acd7940e4.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani sobs that marriage should be about love and respect and working things out. Lets see, she sicced her father on her husband, and her rude ass sister, then told him his family were assholes. (his family are assholes, don't get me wrong, but you don't say bad shit to a guy about his mother, no matter how big an asshole she is). She has never been on his side and treats him like a child. I wouldn't want to find Asuelu under my Christmas tree, but she chose him. She married him and had two kids with him. She bears some responsibility. 

Well said Pepper - you should go into politics.   (Don't get mad).

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Happy Anniversary mamadrama!!

Coltee, dude: you are SUCH a MORON!!!!!  And puleez Jess, throw both your shoes at him simultaneously this time!  I bet Debbie is already popping the popcorn to see THIS shitshow!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Eight girls in a period of a few weeks - that's even more unbelievable, since he probably hasn't had 8 girls in his life.  Maybe he means cats.  With Debbie.

Could also be counting when he orders coffee or ice cream. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have been with my guy for 26 .  He is an Ed, but he doesnt wash his hair with mayo. He is definitely my soul mate

04402A17-34B7-4DB8-9102-7D15F75A9AA3.jpeg

Great pic! Cheers and many more years to both of you! 🥂

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Is it wrong  that I  just sitting here with baited breath for Tania to to have enough meltdown? Yeah, well, if it is I do t want to be right. 😉😘

Hey, good to see you, @Chickabiddy! Haven't seen you for awhile, missed your snark! Hope all is well! 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Well said Pepper - you should go into politics.   (Don't get mad).

Hahahaha. A couple of months ago a friend of my son's told me I should run for office, suggesting this slogan--Vote Mama Mostly, Take No Shit, Burn the System to the Ground, Then Get Brunch. But I replied that I would be a terrible office seeker because I'm lazy and short tempered and cry a lot and would tell people to fuck off. This did not diminish her enthusiasm. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 8