Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Eric-ee is not concerned about the surgery risks, he just doesn’t want to take care of Larissa post-op. 
What did Karine expect, she knew Pole was a loser but she came to the U.S. anyway. 

Worse.  She knew he was a loser but she married him anyway.  And to add dumb on top of stupid she had a child with him.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Colt is such a horny bastard. Eight girls? I smell producer involvement, because eight girls in this world would be interested in Colt? Yeah, no.

Well personally I like a man with cheeesy thighs and moobs

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Wow, that baby is the spit and image of Paul.

Poor thing. 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is the attorney practicing her ventriloquism? Why doesn’t she move her mouth?

She's a patient of Dr. Smith. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Okay, my maiden name is Smith.   I caught a lot of grief back in the day, especially from guys who thought I was making it up.   Like, "oh sure", etc. so as a Smith, give the guy a break, maybe that's his name.  (it doesn't mean he's any good as a plastic surgeon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

She advised Karine not to rush things and make bad decisions. That's the problem there. She married and had a child with a man who does nothing but rush things and makes bad decisions. Her best one is to get away from Paul, imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Shudder! I picture Pole holed up in a cabin in the wilds of Kentucky with Karine and baby and a can of gas

OMG I just read that book about Susan Cox Powell ("If I Can't Have You" by Gregg Olsen, if you're into true crime its a good one) and that gave me a wicked flashback.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Larissa cares more about her deflated boobs than the kids she left behind. And all these plastic surgery addicts wind up looking exactly the same. Huge lips, bad eyebrows, bolt on tits....

....and this is what the Kardashians have done.  I’m sure Larissa fashions herself after them.  In the hopes she will achieve the same same and fortune. 
These type of influencers make unrealistic goals for young girls and women.  

4A203AD5-C014-4177-80E2-8061EAF805FF.jpeg

• Love 5
Just now, firefly said:

At least Larissa has said anything about wanting vaginal rejuvenation surgery (yet!). So far we haven’t seen her sampling different sizes of those!

She doesn't need that rejuvenated, its not getting any use. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

....and this is what the Kardashians have done.  I’m sure Larissa fashions herself after them.  In the hopes she will achieve the same same and fortune. 
These type of influencers make unrealistic goals for young girls and women.  

4A203AD5-C014-4177-80E2-8061EAF805FF.jpeg

Her boobs and waistline are ridiculous and she looks deformed 

• Love 19

Considering that Michael's mom and Corinee both agree to marrying awful people, they must have a very distorted view of what life is like in America...or I have a distorted view of what life is like in their countries.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Is that a change purse attached to Angela's bra strap?  Does that mean there's actually something she WON'T stash in her bra?

It's her version of those little decorative attachments that Coach sells to attach to your purse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

I saw a BBC documentary about the flower business in Nigeria. Apparently, most of the flowers that high end floral designers use come from there. 

I read a book once by a woman who had a flower plantation in Rwanda. 

So, the wedding is back on. Who is prepared to pony up a quarter and bet me that its off again before this episode is over? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3