Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit 80 percent of his friends died from HIV? That is terrible

In 1990 when I was diagnosed we were a group of nearly 30 at the naval hospital. In 2000 there were 5 of us left. According to number I saw later at that hospital of 247 people being treated there in starting in 1988 there were less than 30 of us in 2000. I totally believe those numbers

Edited by JennyMominFL
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Didn't we see this already? BGL?

only they were punking her by making her wash in the toilet. This scene is, well, respectful and not insulting. I am gobsmacked. 

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think me is correct here as if follows after between.

Yes, I was correcting his egregious mistake. He said "the love between Armando and I" and I died a little inside. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ohhh those liver spots, up there with Drunk Debs ever growing mole

Why in the name of god would anyone not have that big mole removed?  They send it off for biopsy and insurance pays for it.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m surprised they let the camera crew film in the Mosque. And let Brittany in when she’s not a Muslim. 

When I visited Egypt a number of years ago, there was a mosque that allowed tourists.  

And if you notice, the camera didn’t follow Brittany to where the women were praying.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

When is she going to tell him she is still married? I'm starting to feel sorry for this poor guy

I feel sorry for Britanny... when his mom finally finds out. She was already big mad because of Brits's delay tactics soo... 😱

• Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Non Muslims are allowed to visit mosques

I visited the one in Cairo.

I went in that one, too. I remember there was a girl wearing a tank top and shorts and they made her put on a black cape that covered her from the neck to her feet 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"the love between Armando and ME" Kenny. Jesus, the crimes against grammar and usage are killing me. 

This usually bugs the HELL out of me, but since I accidentally used “irregardless” in a sentence a couple of weeks ago, I have no room to criticize.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are we going to be deprived of Jenny and Sumit tonite? 

Maybe Brother Amit hasn’t yet convinced Parents Sumit to accept their elder as a daughter in law?

• LOL 6
  • Love 6